TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal
TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb PedalDetails
Product Ref: 92626View Full Description
Spend another £103.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Features for the Hall Of Fame 2
For the second rendition of the Hall of Fame Reverb Pedal, TC Electronic have added a new shimmer reverb algorithm which pitches the reverb up an octave through each feedback loop, letting players create other-worldly sounds. The pedal also features the new MASH technology, turning the simple on/off function of the footswitch into a fully functioning expression switch which response to the smallest touch. Not only can players blend reverb with their own personal expression, it saves pedalboard space.
Iconic Reverbs in 1 Pedal
The hall of fame pedal housed the very best reverb from TC Electronic, and the Hall Of Fame 2 expands this with a new shimmer reverb algorithm and uses 3 slots for TonePrints. The straightforward controls for decay, tone, and level makes it easy to dial-in your perfect sound, while the true bypass footswitch means no loss of tone when you switch the effect off. Choose between 10 different reverbs, from the classic room, hall and spring sounds, to the more experimental modulated, and shimmer reverbs.
Designed with a durable metal chassis to protect the internal components against moisture and wear, the pedal’s small footprint ensures it takes up as little room on your pedalboard. Easy battery access provides quick power changes when there is no option for mains power, letting you enjoy the pedal without much distraction. Its simple design offers user-friendly operation, and is the perfect choice for beginners.
TonePrint is a powerful way to create different sounds from the same pedal, offering a range of custom designed settings which completely re-tune your pedal, including the sound and how the pots react. TC Electronic have collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world to provide you with instant access to their amazing sounds. Connect the pedal to your computer to change settings, or download the TonePrint app and wirelessly transfer the setting through the guitar’s pickup. Update your pedal with custom made settings by checking out the list of TonePrint’s available here.
- 10 different reverbs, 3 for TonePrints, offer wide range of powerful soundscapes
- TC Electronic’s new MASH technology turns standard footswitch into an expression switch
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches the reverb up an octave for other-worldly sounds
- Analogue-dry-through design maximises tonal integrity and clarity
- Stereo input and output provides flexibility to your setup
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- TonePrint offers instant access to custom made pedal settings made by famous artists
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Compact, roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU Power supply
- Reverbs: Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Church, Shimmer, Modulated, LoFi, 3 x TonePrint
- Controls: Decay, Tone, Level, Mode, Pre-Delay Switch
- Ins/Outs: 2 x 1/4" Mono/TS (Stereo)
- USB Port: Mini USB
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, Centre Negative, More Than 100 mA
- Battery Option: Standard 9 V
- Height: 2’’ (50 mm)
- Width: 2.8’’ (72 mm)
- Depth: 4.8'' (122 mm)
- Weight: 300g (Approx.)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with a power supply.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.