Roland Blues Cube Artist 2 x 12" Guitar Amplifier
Roland Blues Cube Artist 2 x 12" Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 58017View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.83 per month Finance from £30.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Clean, Crunch and Dual Tone
Featuring two independent channels (Clean and Crunch) the Blues Cube Artist can deliver everything from crystal clear to fuzzy and gained crunch tones. With boost and tone controls on each channel you can adjust and fine tune each to develop your own signature sound whilst the Tube Logic technology insures an authentic tube amp tone. Additionally, with just a simple press of a switch you can change the Cube Artist's channel mode to the unique dual tone mode which lets you blend both channels together to create a variety of rich and exciting tones.
Variable Power Control
If you've ever used a tube amp you'll be aware that you need to turn up the volume to really push the tubes to achieve that pure and rich tonality. Although the Cube Artist is infact a modelling amplifier the Tube Logic technology follows the same principal as tube amplifiers, requiring high output to truly achieve the natural sweet tone of the amplifier. However, featured on the Blues Cube is an innovative variable power control which can be used to select the maximum output wattage. This allows you to set the maximum output wattage lower and turn the master volume up to produce a raw and bright tube tonality.
Robust and Lightweight Design
Not only does the Cube Artist feature modern technology, it also employs modern build specifications which eliminate many down sides of classic tube amps such as their extreme weight and damage prone nature. Carefully designed to offer maximum tonality and output, the Blues Cube also features a lightweight and compact foot print making it perfect for life on the road.
Effects, Foot Pedals and USB Connectivity
The Blues Cube Artist 212 features on-board reverb and tremolo, plus an effects loop for patching in any external effect that you like. The rear panel has jacks for connecting an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC foot controller, which provides remote switching for channel selection, Dual Tone mode, and on/off for the tremolo and effects loop. And with the USB jack, it's simple to capture the Blues Cube Artist 212's rich tones directly into your favourite computer recording applications.
- Performance-ready 85-watt, 2x12 combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- A comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- On board high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character
- Built in effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with two custom 12-inch speakers and poplar cabinet
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x 1/4" Headphone
- Additional Connections: 3 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB, 1 x In/Out Effects Loop
- Power Output: 85W
- Speakers: 2 x 12"
- Nominal Input Level (High): -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level (Low): 0 dBu
- Nominal Input Level (EFX Loop): -10 dBu
- Master Controls: Power, Dual Tone, Channel Select
- Clean Controls: Boost, Tone, Volume
- Crunch Controls: Boost, Tone, Gain, Volume
- Equalizer Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Effect Controls: Tap, EFX Loop, Tremolo, Reverb, Presence, Master, Power Control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.