Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55181View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.08 per month Finance from £16.08 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Editor Software – Now Available
Dedicated editor software is now available giving you expanded access to your Boss ES-8. The new editor software gives you unprecedented access to your ES-8, with its highly intuitive interface. The ES-8 editor allows you to edit pretty much every parameter on your switching system, including controls for MIDI, PC mapping, patching, library and more.
Not just another utility tool, the ES-8 kicks down the door to unlimited possibilities in the universe of musical expression. From this day on, the use of stomp boxes will never be the same. Using Boss' advanced technology the ES-8 is designed for spontaneity on the stage.So, go ahead. Jump out of the box. Take the plunge into a whole new world of musical expression. Celebrate the birth of the cool at BOSS with the hot new ES-8 Effects Switching System. It?s a total game changer that will take you to places no musician has ever gone before.
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- 800 patch memories provide unmatched capability for touring musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Scratching the itch of serious working musicians with detailed attention to often-requested features and functions
- Loops: 8 (Effect loop), 1 (Volume loop)
- Patch Memory: 800
- Number switch x 8
- BANK switch x 2
- MEMORY/MANUAL switch
- MUTE switch
- Nominal Input Level: IN 1, 2: -10 dBu, RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: IN 1, 2: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL, OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: 1 k ohms or greater
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED), 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- IN 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- TUNER jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT CTL CTL 1/2, CTL 3/4, CTL 5/6 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EXT CTL EXP 1, EXP 2 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- CTL IN EXP 1 CTL 1/2, EXP 2 CTL 3/4 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT/THRU)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 400 mA
- AC adaptor
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Rubber foot x 5
- Screw x 2
- Options (sold separately):
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression pedal: BOSS FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5
Size and Weight
- Width: 439 mm / 17-5/16 inches
- Depth: 137 mm / 5-7/16 inches
- Height: 65 mm / 2-9/16 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5 lbs 9 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.