Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
Boss MS-3 Multi Effects SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 92934View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.89 per month Finance from £10.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Extremely Versatile Design
The highly flexible design of the MS-3 allows players to create a wide range of effects systems, from simple setups to fully complex rigs. Use the multi-effects switcher as the central hub of advanced hybrid rigs with MIDI gear and channel switching amps, or as a general-purpose effects unit to improve the tone of up to three different stompboxes. Simply connect your favourite stompboxes to either of the three FX loops and position the onboard effects around the loops in any way you want. The unit can also be used as a standalone effects processor, perfect for times when you need to travel light.
Powerful Range of Onboard Effects
Equipped with Boss’ world-class effect engine, the MS-3 features 112 effect types split between 6 different categories, FX1, FX2, mod 1, mod 2, delay, and reverb. FX1 and FX2 offer a range of distortions, overdrives, compressors, pitch shifters, slow gears and many more to saturate your tone with extra characteristics. Mod 1 and mod 2 features Boss’ famous chorus and vibrato effects, along with tremolos, flangers, and phasers to enhance the dynamics of your playing. Although the effects are optimised for the electric guitar, a large section are specially optimised for the bass guitar.
Built for an Easy Play
Even with its extensive capabilities, the engineers at Boss have kept the interface as simple and easy to use as possible. A brightly backlit screen clearly shows the patch/bank numbers and parameters for easy changes, and quick access knobs make editing incredibly simple. Heavy duty footswitches provide easy command over the entire system, with options between memory and manual mode to change the effects of the footswitches. When in memory mode, the footswitches can be used to select patches and backs, while manual mode allows players to switch loops and effects on/off. All these settings can be saved within the 200 patch location on the MS-3, perfect for ensuring your favourite setting can be recalled when needed.
An extensive range of ins/outs provide the pedal with plenty of options to expand control, allowing players to setup their perfect rig. Connect external footswitches to control tap tempo, effects on/off, and parameter adjustments, or attach expression pedals to add extra dimensions to your tone. Control out jacks are perfect for switching amp channels and controlling effects, while the MIDI out allows connection of MIDI enabled pedals. The addition of 2 audio outputs make the multi effects peal perfect for dual amp rigs, letting you switch between mono and stereo. The addition of a USB port lets players access the free MS-3/librarian software to edit effects, assign control parameters, set tempos, or backup and restore individual presets.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
- Modes: Memory/Manual
- Loops: 3
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Effects: 112
- Patches: 200
- Controls: Number Switches 1--4, Memory/Manual Switch, On/Off, Menu, Edit, Exit, Enter, 1--3 Knobs, Power switch
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 Dots, Backlit LCD)
- Indicator: Number 1--4, Memory/Manual, On/Off (FX1, MOD1, L1--3, FX2, MOD2, DLY, REV)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 280 mA
- AC Adaptor
- Rubber Feet x 4
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Inputs: Guitar 1/4” Jack, 2 x CTL IN 1/4" Jack
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu
- Loops Return: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level:
- Input: +7 dBu
- Loops Return: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (R, L/Mono), CTL Out
- Nominal Output Level:
- Output L/Mono, R: -10 dBu
- Loops Send: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- FX Loops: 6 x 1/4" Jack (Send/Return)
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- MIDI Out: 5-Pin Connector
- Width: 9.6825” (246 mm)
- Depth: 3.875” (97 mm)
- Height: 2.6825” (68 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2 lbs 7 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.