Yamaha YTS480 Intermediate Tenor Saxophone
Yamaha YTS480 Intermediate Tenor SaxophoneDetails
This Yamaha Step Up Tenor Saxophone is a fantastic instrument for progressing beginners to rise to the next level of sax playing. The YTS480, in its gold finish, is a great sounding instrument with upgraded features that make it a responsive and playable instrument. Included with the saxophone is a lightweight case, #62 style neck, mouthpiece reed and ligature.
Product Ref: 24705View Full Description
Buy on finance from £50.22 per month Finance from £50.22 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fully Compatible Neck Design
the Yamaha YTS480 comes with a 62 Neck, which has been designed for improved performance and response through the instrument itself. Better airflow results in a clean and even tone. The redesigned octave key however gives the performer to upgrade on to a different neck should they wish (sold separately). Examples such as the Custom Z and Custom EY saxophone necks are compatible with this saxophone to give a truly fantastic sound.
High Quality Design
A few features of the YTS480 have been refined since the introduction of the predecessor, the YTS475. The left hand seesaw keys have been upgraded to provide it more ergonomic and playable for all musicians. As well as that, it has been made to be more comfortable, thus increasing playing durability. The B-C# key has also been improved to ensure a consistent closing and to produce a clearer and deeper sound on the low range of the instrument.
Everything You Need
This Yamaha Tenor Sax doesn't just come on its own. Included with the instrument is a set of accessories that enable you to get going straight away. A Yamaha 4C mouthpiece along with reed and ligature allow for you to instantly play the instrument as soon as it comes out of the box. The 4C mouthpiece is suitable for all styles of playing and great for beginners. The lightweight hard case is also included for transporting and storing the saxophone. It includes a carry handle, shoulder straps and a multitude of storage pockets for accessories.
- Front-F in tear-drop style
- Seesaw mechanism
- Keys gold lacquered
- Body gold lacquered
- New Octave key (like 62, compatible with upper models)
- Improved low B-C# connection
- Mouthpiece: 4C
- ASC/TSC-400EII light case (Back Pack Style)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.