Tom and Will 26EU Euphonium Gig Bag, Black and Burgundy
Tom and Will 26EU Euphonium Gig Bag, Black and BurgundyDetails
Product Ref: 79740View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
26 Series Brass Bags
Designed with student players in mind, this 26EU euphonium gig bag is small and lightweight. The case is made up of high quality features including new handles, a crossover single zip opening, heavy duty oversized zips, high density padding, two additional lined pockets + small accessories pocket and an adjustable hideaway shoulder strap and backpack carrying system, with security side pads. This protective euphonium case includes a high quality interior padding to further protect the instrument during travel.
Suitable for Student Players
Whether travelling to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts the shoulder straps or carry handle will enable you to transport this case easily and comfortably.
- Hideaway Backpack & Shoulder Carrying System
- Burgundy Canvas Fabric with Black Piping and Grey Interior
- High Density Padding with High Tensile Stitching
- No-Rip Hard Wearing Polyester Exterior
- Soft No-Scratch Interior Linings
- RCS Rivet Cross Stitch strap Reinforcement
- Crossover Single Heavy Duty Zip Opening
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.