Primavera 200 Cello Outfit, 1/2
Primavera 200 Cello Outfit, 1/2Details
The 1/4 Primavera 200 Cello is the award winning complete outfit suitable for beginners and students. Made from a carefully selected hand carved Spruce and Maple body, the cello not only looks appealing but creates a full and resonant sound. Featuring ebony fittings along with a composite tailpiece with improved fine tuners and ebony fingerboard, this instrument is high quality and hard wearing. Included with the cello is a padded gig bag, rosin, and a lightweight composite bow, all so that you can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 26376View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.45 per month Finance from £17.45 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Award Winning Primavera 200 Series
The Primavera cello is based on the incredibly popular 200 violin series, which won the Best Bowed String Instrument at the 2013 MIA awards. The body of the instrument has been made from carefully selected Maple and Spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring Ebony pegs and fingerboard, the fittings are not only traditionally stylish but very practical and high quality. A lightweight metal alloy tailpiece with improved fine tuners makes the instrument lightweight and easy to use. Multi-filament Steel strings have been used on the 200 series to give a feel similar to that of natural (high quality) gut strings. These, mounted on to Maple bridge, not only create a pleasing tone but are also hard wearing.
Everything You Need
The Primavera 200 cello includes a range of accessories to get you playing straight away. The lightweight composite bow includes a half mounted ebony frog and synthetic horse hair, making it durable, lightweight and very easy to use. The cello also includes a padded gig bag, which includes shoulder straps for carrying to lessons and rehearsals easy and has plenty of storage pockets for music and the included rosin.
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Despiau Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Multi-filament Steel
- Size: 1/2 Size
- Case: Padded Cello Gig Bag
- Bow: Composite with Ebony Frog
- Rosin: Included, Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.