Zoom G2.1NU Guitar Effects Pedal with USB
£149.00 RRP £163.39
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £9.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
Zoom G2.1NU Guitar Effects Pedal with USB— Our completely redesigned drive sounds use our most technologically advanced spectral analysis, impulse response and frequency response data, making all the new settings offered on the G2Nu/G2.1Nu the most realistic models we've ever created.
Product Ref: 17377
There are 20 models of legendary guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics character.
In addition, you can choose from 10 original sounds created by ZOOM, designed for excellent clarity and presence, capturing your dynamic range adjustments and picking nuances that give you that truly expressive tone that you crave.
The G2.1Nu operate as an audio interface, letting you record directly to a computer connected via USB cable. All your sound settings used during rehearsal or a live performance can be recorded onto your DAW software. Its direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
All 30 drive sounds have a special modeling algorithm designed specifically for line recording. Simply turn on the DIRECT key on the top panel and enjoy dynamic amp sounds that recreate the ideal speaker cabinet characteristics over a flat response audio system or headphones. Of course, this mode works perfectly for direct recording to a DAW application via the USB audio interface.
20 Signature Steve Vai Patches
The G2.1Nu features 20 highly creative and versatile patches produced under the supervision of master guitarist Steve Vai. Also included are dozens of presets that authentically recreate the vintage rock sounds of the sixties and seventies, plus the styles of many famous artists. We supply 100 patches right out of the box and you can create your own and save up to 100 more right on the pedal.
Smooth Tube Distortion
To recreate the rich blend of harmonics in the upper frequency ranges that are unique to tube amplifiers, you need a powerful, fast processor. Thanks to its high-resolution signal processing using 96 kHz sampling and 24-bit A/D/A conversion, the advanced ZFX-3 sound engine implements complex digital modeling technology to convincingly recreate those subtle tube amp characteristics.
Large LCD Panel Display
One of the most important and useful new additions to the G2.1Nu is its large 1.9 inch display. This new screen makes creating your own sounds a breeze. But we also have simplified the interface with three large control knobs to make changing your tone similar to a stomp box, making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
6-Band Graphic EQ
The frequency bands of the built-in 6-band graphic equalizer were designed specifically for electric guitar. In the crucial midrange, which determines a great deal about tonal quality (400 Hz, 800 Hz, 3.2 kHz, 6.4 kHz), peaking type characteristics are used. The low end (160 Hz) and high end (12 kHz) are adjusted with shelving type curves. This gives you the complete tone control capability normally found on high-end studio gear.
Integrated Drum Machine
Choose from 40 different rhythm patterns including 8-beat and 16-beat as well as 4-beat, shuffle and many other variations. The intuitive tap key makes it easy to directly set the tempo. Start a jam session anytime, anywhere.
- Effect Types: 83
- Effect Modules: 9
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100, Total 200
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz + 1.0dB, -3.0dB (10k?load)
- Display: 128 x 64pixel, 1.9-inch backlit LCD
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1M?
- Output: 1/4'' stereo phone jack (Line / headphones combined)
- Maximum output level: +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10k? or higher)
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32? load
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- USB Interface: 16bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6
- S/N: 120dB
- Noise Floor: -100dBm
- Power Requirements: AA size(LR6)battery x 4, AC adaptor (AD-16:
- DC9V/Center negative/500mA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: G2Nu?166(D) x 160(W) x 64(H)mm, G2.1Nu?169(D) x 260(W) x 67(H)mm
- Weight (without batteries): G2Nu=800g, G2.1Nu=1300g
- Optional Accessories: Expression pedal (FP02), Foot switch (FS01)
You may also be interested in ...
|Zoom G3X Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal And USB Audio Interface||£149.00|
|Zoom G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal||£149.00|
|Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects Pedal||£95.00|
|Zoom G5 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator||£229.00|
|DigiTech RP90 Guitar Effects Processor||£75.00|
|Jim Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby Wah Pedal||£69.00|
|Zoom G2 Guitar Effects Pedal||£79.00|
|Zoom G1XN Guitar Effects Pedal||£59.00|
|Line 6 FBV Express MKII USB Foot Controller||£85.00|
|Electro Harmonix Holy Stain Multi Effects Pedal||£89.10|
Tell a friend about...
Zoom G2.1NU Guitar Effects Pedal with USB
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Zoom G2.1NU Guitar Effects Pedal with USB
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.