Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor
Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 79447View Full Description
Spend another £85.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Driven by the ST-Series Engine
The Boss multi-effects pedal features their leading sound engine from the GT series of pedals, offering a range of world class amps and effects that suit all types of music. The pedal produces professional quality sounds with plenty of tweakable parameters, perfect for seasoned musicians wanting complete control over their sound. Boss has incorporated their history of effects processing, from the OD-1 overdrive, to modern effects powered by MDP technology, as well as a range of COSM amp tones.
A Compact Multi-Effects Unit
With a lightweight and portable design, the GT-1 provides a range of controls and features that makes it perfect for travelling musicians. The multi-effects processor offers a selection of dedicated controls and a built in expression pedal, allowing for quick and easy adjustments to the effects. The pedal can be powered by either an AC adaptor or 4 AA batteries, with up to 7 hours of battery life when constantly used, perfect for playing street gigs, backstage, or on-the-go. The pedal also features jack inputs for more expression pedals, and a USB port for recording and connecting with DAW and Boss software.
A Range of Controls in a Compact Design
The GT-1's three footswitches are designed to provide patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more in a compact design. The dedicated CTL1 switch can be assigned to a range of functions like tap tempo, or effects on/off, while the expression pedal and toe switch can be used for volume, wah, and other effects parameters. A range of control buttons are simply laid out for easy access, allowing both professions and novice musicians to enjoy the pedal to its fullest potential.
Patch Selection and Sound Creation
It's simple to find the perfect tones for your musical style, and just as easy to customise them to your taste. Beginners can get great sounds right away, while more experienced players will appreciate how quick and intuitive it is to adjust sounds. The easy select function allows you to choose patches by genre, distortion, or effect type, while the easy edit function lets you tweak drive, modulation, and echo tones to find the perfect sound for your playing style./p>
Boss Tone Central
The Boss tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many Boss products. Download the Boss tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
Visit BOSS tone central to access a range of effects, updates, and patches for your pedal.
- A Lightweight and Compact Design for Easy Portability
- Features Boss’ Flagship-Class Sound Engine to Provide Incredible Effects
- A Modern Design with Rounded Edges to Provide Safe Transport in Guitar Bags
- Easy Select and Easy Edit Functions for Quickly Choosing and Tweaking Patches
- Has A Battery Life of Approximately Seven Hours, Perfect for Busking and Mobile Gigs
- Onboard Control Switch and Expression Pedal for Easy Effect Control
- Download Ready-to-Play Pro Patches for Free from the Boss Tone Central
- Display: Graphics LCD (132 x 32 Dots, Backlit LCD)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 Bits, AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24 Bits
- Effects: 108 Types
- User: 99
- Preset: 99
- Phrase Loop: 32 Seconds
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu
- Aux in: -120 dBu
- Maximum Input Level:
- Input: -7 dBu
- Aux in: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Input: 1 M ohm
- Aux in: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- Output (L/Mono, R): -10 dBu
- Phones: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- Output (L/Mono, R): 1 k ohm
- Phones: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance:
- Output (L/Mono, R): 10 k ohms or Greater
- Phones: 44 ohms or Greater
- Down Footswitch
- Up Footswitch
- CTL1 Footswitch
- Easy Select Button
- Easy Edit Button
- FX1/Comp Button
- OD/DS Button
- Preamp Button
- FX2/Mod Button
- Delay Button
- Reverb Button
- Memory Edit Button
- Exit Button
- Enter Button
- Menu Button
- 1 Knob
- 2 Knob
- 3 Knob
- Expression Pedal
- Input Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- Output (L/Mono, R) Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- CTL2, 3/EXP2 Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- Aux in Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- DC in Jack
- Power Supple: 4 x Alkaline Batter (AA, LR6), AC Adaptor (Sold Seperately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 7 Hours
- Width: 12-1/16” (305mm)
- Depth: 6” (152mm)
- Height: 2-1/4” (56mm)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "Using The Unit Safely"
- 4 x Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.