Tascam DP-32SD Digital Multitrack Recorder
Tascam DP-32SD Digital Multitrack RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 50461View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With the DP-32, TASCAM has included dozens of effects you can mix, blend and combine to reach your desired sound between the numerours 32 channels. You can mix different effects on individual tracks and then orchestrate them together to achieve your final product. The DP-32 supplies all of the necessary tools. Built-in Amp Models, Equalizer, Delays, Compressors and various other effects to give you all of the options you could imagine.
Inputs (on the back)
To the rear of the unit you will find 8 Combo Inputs. You will also find Monitor Out, Effect Sends and RCA Stereo out. There is also an SD slot and USB port on the the unit, allowing your SD Cards to keep the device much more portable, offer quieter function and remain more stable than using hard drives.
The USB is available for bouncing tracks to your computer for storage or further mixing if desired. Employ the USB for loading up other sounds like backing tracks or drum loops as well.
TASCAM have given a great deal of time the design of everything aspect of the DP-32, from the layout of the device, software and structure to the gorgeous color LCD screen.
The high-resolution screen is easy to read, the software is easy to maneuver and the dedicated controls on the outside of the unit take all of the stress out of recording. TASCAM's design ensures that you can focus all of your attention on sound creation and your songs.
- Simultaneous 32 track playback
- 8x monaural tracks + 12x stereo tracks
- Stereo tracks can be used as monaural tracks. (selectable)
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown the 32 playback tracks with the eight inputs and for bouncing.
- Simultaneous 8 track recording
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Bit depth: 16bit, 24bit
- 8 x combo jacks: for mic(XLR jack) and line (1/4" TRS jack) inputs for input A-H
- High quality mic pres with phantom power: switchable every four inputs
- Guitar Hi-Z: input selectable on input H
- Unbalanced stereo outputs: 2x RCA jack
- Balanced stereo monitor outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS jack
- Two unbalanced effect sends: 2x 1/4" TS jack
- Stereo headphone outputs: 1/4" TRS jack
- Remote input: 2.5mm mini TRS jack to connect a RC-3F.
- Input effects: Limiter, Compressor, Noise suppressor, Exciter
- Guitar effects: Amplifier simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phase shifter..)
- Mixdown effects: Reverb, Delay, Stereo chorus
- Mastering effect: Single/Multi-band stereo compressor, EQ, Noise shaping
- Bounce functionality to mix input signals and playback tracks, and record the mixed signal(s) to track(s)
- Virtual tracks capability
- Mark function
- File transfer capability as USB mass storage device of a computer
- Chromatic Tuner
- AC adaptor included (TASCAM PS-1225L)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.