Tannoy Reveal 802 Studio Monitors, with Stands
Tannoy Reveal 802 Studio Monitors, with StandsDetails
Product Ref: 47873View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.01 per month Finance from £14.01 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All aspects of the Tannoy Reveal range have been designed under one speaker expert, ensuring consistency and stunning results, making them some of the best studio monitors in their class. Ample power, along with custom-designed super-efficient woofers allows for impressive and precise bass performance.
If you're mixing bass-heavy hiphop or electronic music, the Reveal 802 has you covered, it's the ultimate near-field monitor for lovers of low-end. Combine the finely tuned crossover filter with the new 100 watt bi-amp module and you get rock-solid bass at any volume.
Expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom-designed drivers. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix. When you invite others to the studio to hear your mix, everyone sitting in on the session will hear the same quality.
A 5-metre 3.5mm jack cable is included with the Reveal 802. Combine this with the Aux Link feature to plug into your monitors quicker and easier than before, either to mix on the go or listen the music you have stored on your phone or mp3 player.
- 100 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- LF Driver: 8" Custom high-efficiency
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome 'poke resistant' tweeter
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 43 kHz
- Max SPL: 114 dB
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- LF/Mid Range: 75 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD: < 0.4
Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link In: 1/8" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link Out: 1/8" Jack
- Neutral HF Setting
- +/-1.5 dB HF Boost/CUT
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Switchable Power Supply Compatibility: 100-120 V or 200-240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Max Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Height: 390
- Depth: 300
- Width: 254
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.