Samson Go Mic Connect, Portable Stereo USB Microphone
Samson Go Mic Connect, Portable Stereo USB MicrophoneDetails
The Samson Go Mic Connect is a portable stereo USB microphone, one of the most advanced studio solutions for computer recording and VoIP communication. Using patented Sound Focus Array combined with patented Noise Cancellation technology, the Go Mic creates a unique pickup pattern that focuses the microphone's sensitivity towards the desired sound source.
Product Ref: 55418View Full Description
Spend another £193.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact and Flexible Design
Featuring a custom, compact design that clips on to the top of your laptop screen or computer monitor, as well as internal shock-mounted dual microphone capsules and a headphone output allowing zero-latency monitoring. Go Mic Connect combines studio-quality sound and 'next level' technology for exceptional VoIP, podcast, speech-to-text an Youtube audio.
Sound Deck Software
At the core of the Go Mic Connect is a unique version of Samson's Sound Deck software. Sound Deck allows the focus array to be positioned and toggled on or off. Once the array is set, all sound that originates outside of the focus area is significantly reduced, ensuring only clean and high-integrity audio is captured. Ideal for mobile recording, conferences or business communications. Sound Deck's Noise Cancellation technology improves audio heard through VoIP communication, whilst Echo Cancellation reduces echo or feedback caused by monitoring audio with speakers during recording.
Focused Pattern Technology™
The Samson Go Mic Connect utilises an innovative technology which allows the dual microphone capsules to create a pickup beam that can zero-in on a designated vocal source. By combining the Focus Plus and Focus Direction settings (Windows only), the Go Mic Connect produces extremely defined results which is perfect for loud environments and field recording.
- Portable USB microphone with Focused Pattern Technology™
- Ideal for Skype™, FaceTime®, Google Hangouts™ and VoIP communications
- Perfect for voiceovers, YouTube videos and recording music
- Samson Sound Deck software provides Focused Pattern Technology™, Focus Direction, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), Echo Erase and audio recorder
- Focus Direction allows user control over pickup beam direction
- DNR reduces ambient background noise (HVAC systems, computer fans etc)
- Echo Erase eliminated echo/feedback caused by external speaker monitoring
- Clips on to your laptop, computer monitor or television
- Stands on desk for use with tablets and smartphones
- Headphone output for direct monitoring
- 1-touch mute function
- Mac and Windows compatible, no driver installation required
- USB cable and protective pouch included
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Capsules: Two 10mm Condenser Capsules
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Software Filter Algorithm:
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Focus Pattern Technology
- Echo Stop (Windows Only)
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-Bit
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Power Requirements: 5V 50mA
- Dimensions: 110mm x 16mm x 82mm/4.3'' x 0.6'' x 3.2''
- Weight: 139g/0.3lb
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Additional Requirements: 800MHz or Higher, 256MB RAM or More and USB Port
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4.9 or Higher
- Additional Requirements: 733MHz or Higher, 512MB RAM or More and USB Port
Please Note: Focused Pattern Technology™ and DNR can only be used with Mac and Windows. Additionally, Focus Direction, Echo Erase and audio recorder is for Windows only.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.