Mackie MCU Control XT Pro
Mackie MCU Control XT ProDetails
Product Ref: 10770View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.90 per month Finance from £19.90 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Smooth Motorized Faders
Incorporating the same 100mm touch sensitive faders as the MCU Pro, the MCU Control XT Pro offers a tactile and responsive feel perfect for precise adjustments within your DAW. Additionally each Alps fader is motorized allowing to automatically move up to the set position when opening a project within your digital audio workstation.
Multi-Function Encoders & Buttons
Each of the 8 channels includes a V-Pot rotary encoder for adjustments to the panning, effects level and other assignable functions. With built in LED indicators the V-Pots are extremely allow accurate and exact adjustments whilst the soft touch buttons offer hardware functions such as mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm.
Seamless MCU Pro Integration
Designed for use with the Mackie MCU Pro, the Mackie MCU XT Pro provides 8 additional channels of control. Connect via the MIDI In/Out ports and begin seamlessly editing parameters within your DAW from the sleek and accessible interface.
- Eight-Fader Control Surface Extension for MCU Pro
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless software integration by DAW makers
- 100mm Touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- Multi-function V-Pots for fast control of panning, effects levels and more
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Two line, 55 character backlit LCD display
- Tape style transport controls for DAW navigation
- Inputs: MIDI
- Outputs: MIDI
- Faders: 8 x 100mm (Touch Sensitive, Motorized)
- Knobs: 8 x Rotary Encoders
- Soft Keys: 32
- Power Requirements: 7.5V DC / 3.0A – 4.0A
- Height: 4.4" / 113 mm
- Width: 10.1" / 256 mm
- Depth: 16.9" / 429 mm
- Weight: 5 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.