Mackie HR624 MK2 Active Monitor
Product Ref: 10966
Mackie HR624 MK2 Active MonitorDetails
The Mackie HR624 mk2s surpass the legendary performance of our classic HRs to deliver even better sound quality, in a stunning new package. The precisely engineered contours of the cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimize diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and control sound waves so you get detailed lows, full, articulate mids, and shimmering highs whether you're on axis or off.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mackie HR624 mk2s were created with High Definition audio in mind with such unbelievable sound quality, there s little wonder why the HRmk2 Series was approved for THX pm3 compliance on its initial trial. THX pm3 Certification means that the HRmk2s have met the stringent standards set by THX Ltd.for outstanding performance, and that these monitors can be used with confidence by anyone seeking THX Certification for their studio, or striving to maintain THX standards.
Mackie thought of every last detail, from consistency in sound from one HRmk2 monitor to the next, to an aesthetic design that unifies the whole HRmk2 family. Building on and evolving from the classic HR monitors' legacy of excellence, HR624 mk2s deliver superior performance and design, making them a truly pro monitoring solution for today's studio.
- 3/4-inch (19 mm) thick MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing to add to cabinet stiffness.
- Piano-black gloss finish.
- Die-cast aluminum exponential wave guide for controlled, wide dispersion from high-frequency driver and Zero Edge Baffle to minimize diffraction around the cabinet edges.
- Open cell adiabatic foam fill acoustical damping material absorbs internal reflections, preventing delayed sound coloration.
- Flush-mount connector system allows monitor to be placed against a wall without need for connector clearance.
- Balanced Differential (XLR and 1/4" TRS)
- Unbalanced (RCA)
- Input Impedance:
- 20 kohm Balanced
- 10 kohm Unbalanced
- Input Protection: RFI and Level Protected
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu
- Low Frequency Filter: 80 Hz, 2nd Order, Butterworth
- HF Equalization: Shelving ±2 dB @ 10 kHz
- A position: 4 dB @ 50 Hz, shelving
- B position: 2 dB @ 50 Hz, shelving
- C position: Flat
- Independent high and low frequency overload detection
- Enclosure Alignment: 6th Order
- Over Excursion Prevention: 2nd Order High-Pass Filter
- Low Line Voltage Shut Down: 60 of Nominal Line
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier Shut-Down, Auto Reset
- Muting: 5 seconds at turn-on
- Signal Sense Threshold: 74 dBu (0.155 mV)
- Driver Protection: Independent LF and HF Detection Overall Compression
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.