Mackie 1202-VLZ3 Mixer
Product Ref: 10023
Mackie 1202-VLZ3 MixerDetails
A serious professional compact mixer for home and project studios with a small footprint yet packed with features.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Keeping all the features and functionality of its predecessor, the VLZ Pro, the 1202-VLZ3 offers even more. Greater headroom, redesigned Mix Bus and tweaked EQs make for a highly intuitive mixer with a musical feel.
The second-generation XDR2 mic preamps on the 1202-VLZ3 are better than ever, offering incredibly low noise.
Mackie have optimised the centre frequencies of their 3-band active EQs. By selecting 80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz for the Lows, Mids and Highs, the result is an even more musical EQ than previous VLZ models. With up to 15dB boost/cut capacity per band, VLZ3's Active EQ provides more tone-sculpting latitude than any other mixer in its class.
The 1202-VLZ3 is packed with premium features on every mic channel including two aux sends, inserts, phantom power, constant-loudness pan controls and pre-fader solo. Mackie spoils you for choice of outputs with a control room/phones source matrix, master aux sections with EFX to monitor, tape outputs, a high-volume headphone amplifier and balanced XLR and TRS outputs.
Mackie's legendary solid-steel chassis means you can really put this mixer through its paces. Tough, versatile and innovative, the 1202-VLZ3 is a fine-tuned, perfected version of the best mixer in its class.
"The new VLZ3 retains the key features of the original but delivers even better sound quality"
- Sound On Sound
For more details about the Mackie 1202-VLZ3, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
For further features and specifications for the 1202-VLZ3, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Preamps: 4 studio-grade XDR2? Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps
- Gain: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- Dynamic Range: 130dB dynamic range
- Line Input: 12 high-headroom line inputs, +22dBu line input handling
- Frequency Response: Extended low frequency response
- Distortion: Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom Power: Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Controls: 2 Aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel, 2 stereo Aux returns + EFX to Monitor
- EQ: 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- Stereo Bus: ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Mountable: Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Power: New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Casing: Rugged steel chassis, sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.