Mackie 1604-VLZ4 16 Channel Analog Mixer
Mackie 1604-VLZ4 16 Channel Analog MixerDetails
Product Ref: 40020View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.99 per month Finance from £17.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Outstanding Onyx Mic Preamps
There are 16 onboard, studio-grade Onyx mic preamps that are designed for low-input applications. The preamps offer an ultra-wide 60 dB gain range and 128.5 dB dynamic range. With an extended frequency response, the preamps also offer incredibly low distortion levels.
- 16-channel mixer featuring signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Improved RF rejection ideal for broadcast applications
- Integrated phantom power
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/ oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 AUX sends, level, pan & solo & overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs & 4 group/bus outputs
- Control room/phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo metres
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust & grime
- Rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls
- Main Mix Noise
- Main Mix Fader Unity, Channel Faders Down: -88.5 dBu
- Main Mix Fader @ Unity, Channel Faders @ Unity: -82.5 dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD, 20Hz - 20kHz Bandwidth)
- Mic In To Insert Send: %lt;0.0007 Percent
- Mic In To Main Out: <0.005 Percent
- Channel Mute Switch Engaged: -84 dBu
- Channel Gain Knob Down: -84 dBu
- Frequency Response
- Mic Input to Main Output: +0, -1 dB, 20Hz to 50kHz. +0, -3 dB, <10Hz to >100kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise
- 150Ω Termination: -128.5 dBu, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- 1kHz: Better Than -70 dB
- Maximum Levels
- Mic In: +22 dBu
- All Other Inputs: +22 dBu
- Main Mix TRS Out: +28 dBu
- All Other Outputs: +22 dBu
- Mic In: 2.5kΩ
- Channel Insert Return: 2.5kΩ
- All Other Inputs: 10kΩ Or Greater
- Tape Out: 1.1kΩ
- All Other Outputs: 120Ω
- High Shelving: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Mid Peaking: ±15 dB Sweep 100Hz - 8kHz
- Low Shelving: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Low Cut Filter: 18 dB/Octave, -3 dB @ 75Hz
- AC Power Requirements
- Power Consumption: 50W
- UK: 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Weight: 9.1 kg
- Height: 433 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.