KRK Rokit R6 G3 Passive Studio Monitor, Single
KRK Rokit R6 G3 Passive Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 50926View Full Description
Spend another £115.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
The KRK R6 has radically curved surfaces for a reason: it sounds better. Traditional rectangular speakers suffer from diffraction as sounds leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the sound field causing phase distortion. The R6 virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider sweet spot because of its radically engineered curved surfaces.
Let's Be Up Front
Take a look at competitive monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners, amplifying low frequency information which will colour your mix. The superior design of the KRK R6 includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
Even More Accurate Than Before
KRK took a great monitor series and made it better. Their engineers and listening panel took the Generation 3 Rokit's speaker voicing to even greater levels of accuracy. With the R6 what you hear is what you need to hear, without coloration or artificial emphasis. This performance is delivered by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.
Catch A Wave, For A 3D Mix
KRK recessed tweeters may look the same as others, but they don't perform the same. The careful design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimised for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot.
Team the R6 up with your favourite power amplifier and enjoy clarity and accuracy in your project, home or professional studio. The R6 is also perfect for home theater, audiophile or other critical listening applications where pure and detailed audio reproduction is desired.
- 1'' neodymium soft dome tweeter
- 10'' glass aramid composite cone woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- High frequency waveguide design provides amazing detail with on and off-axis imaging
- Precision 2-way crossover delivers accurate frequency transition between woofer and tweeter
- 107dB peak SPL
- 49Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Model: R6
- Configuration: 2-Way Studio Monitor
- System Type: Passive Full Range
- Connectors: Gold-Plated Banana
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1'' Soft Dome Tweeter
- Low-Frequency Trasducer: 6'' Woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 34kHz
- Calculated Maximum SPL: 107dB SPL (Peak)
- Sensitivity: 81dB (1W/1M)
- Crossover Frequency: 100W RMS
- 400W Peak
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Video Shielding: Yes
- Recommended Amplifier: 50W - 150W RMS @ 4Ω
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Enclosure Construction: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Dimensions: 11.4'' x 8.9'' x 13.1'' / 290mm x 226mm x 332mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 18.3lbs / 8.3kgs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.