Behringer C-1U USB Condenser Microphone
Behringer C-1U USB Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 14861View Full Description
Spend another £203.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple USB Connectivity
The condenser microphone has long been regarded as a staple in any studio environment. The condenser microphone is designed to capture more of the environment when recording instead of recording directly whats in front of it like dynamic microphones. Because of the premium quality components and the ability to pick up more detail, the condenser microphone is the perfect choice for studio quality recording in the modern day studio. The USB microphone is designed specifically for the digital age, letting you directly connect the condenser to your computer without the need for audio interfaces and excess cables. This gives you the freedom of taking the microphone with you wherever you are, minimising the need for any external devices that may be bulky and a hassle to carry with you. Because of this, the C-1U is the ideal choice for podcasters and musicians who are on the road, letting you setup and record wherever you have a computer with a USB port.
Unparalleled Audio Quality
The cardioid pickup pattern and exceptional flat-response of the C1-U make it ideal for a range of professional recording applications. From instruments to vocals, the C1-U delivers premium quality audio reproduction in a compact, easy-to-use unit. Flat-frequency response is paramount to condenser microphones, as it means every frequency captured is as close its natural sound as possible. The ultra-low noise circuitry means minimal operating sound and the ability to handle extreme dynamic all the way up to 136 dB.
With the C1-U being directly associated with computers, Behringer have completed the setup with a bundle of free software available to download free from the Behringer website. The available software gives everything you will need to record, edit and even mix your audio. Also included are 150 virtual instrument and FX plug-ins, letting you edit and modulate your recordings to achieve the song you're aiming for.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with built-in USB interface, ideal for podcasters and musicians
- Plug this amazing USB-mic straight into your computer and turn your PC or Mac computer into a recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Directly works with your PC or Mac* computer—ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution perfect for voice, acoustic instruments, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- USB connection cable included
- Swivel stand mount included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.