AKG Perception 120 Microphone
Product Ref: 5818
AKG Perception 120 MicrophoneDetails
The Perception 120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value
Full DescriptionView Full Description
General-purpose cardioid recording microphone
Extended frequency response
Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
Switchable bass cut filter
Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
The Perception 120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail. A switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad and bass cut filter make the Perception 120 an excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
Backed by AKG's six decades of experience in making microphones and input from sound engineers around the world, the Perception 120 now brings AKG studio quality to musicians and project studio applications
Type 2/3" Diaphragm True Condenser
Polar pattern cardioid
Frequency range 20 to 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
Max. SPL 130/150 dB (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
Equivalent noise level 22 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 72 dB
Preattenuation pad 0 dB, -20 dB
Bass filter 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
Impedance = 1,000 ohms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.