SubZero SZC-100 Pencil Condenser Microphone, Pair
SubZero SZC-100 Pencil Condenser Microphone, PairDetails
The SubZero Pencil Condenser Microphone, Pair are a great value set of small diaphragm condenser microphones. With high quality machined bodies, these durable microphones will stand up to regular studio or live use. With a high pass switch and an attenuation switch these mics have a versatile sound. Ideal for drum overheads, strings, pianos, percussion and acoustic instruments.
Product Ref: 57787View Full Description
Spend another £195.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perfect for Stage or Studio
The SubZero Studio Microphone Series are designed to offer true professional performance, equal to that of famous brands in both specifications and quality, but at a fraction of the price. With a range of condenser, USB, ribbon and valve microphones, SubZero offer great value studio essentials.
The SubZero Pencil Condenser Microphone is a great value small diaphragm condenser microphone, perfect for mic-ing live instruments. Perfect for drum overheads, this versatile mic is also ideal for mic-ing pianos, string instruments, acoustic guitars, percussion and other acoustic instruments.
This great quality mic uses transformerless FET circuitry and a gold sputtered diaphragm providing a clear and clean tone. Equipped with two separate switches, this mic allows refinement of your sound. The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics, while the 80Hz High-Pass filter reduces rumble and keeps unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
The SubZero Pencil Condenser Microphone has a high quality machined metal body, giving it a solid feel and a rugged reliability that will withstand regular studio or live use. Provided with a matching custom shockmount, you will be able to position this mic perfectly, whatever the application. It also comes with a pouch for keeping the mic safe and dust free when not in use.
- 2 x SubZero SZC-100 Pencil Condenser Microphone
- 2 x SubZero Custom Shockmount
- 2 x Padded Case
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 25 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 15mV/pa
- Output Impedance:
- Maximum SPL: 138dB (0.5 THD @ 1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa: 78dB
- Noise Floor:
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3 Pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Finish: Metallic Cabernet Body
- Drum Overheads
- Acoustic Guitar
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.