dbx 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover
dbx 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way CrossoverDetails
The dbx 223xs crossover offers great performance, ultra-low noise and rugged reliability in a professional package with high-quality XLR inputs and outputs. It uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers, freeing the amplifiers to use their full power on the usable signal for a cleaner and better sound.
Product Ref: 38418View Full Description
Spend another £58.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 223xs is a dual channel crossover with Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters and optional mono summing of the low frequency output. Both channels feature a x10 range switch to multiply the crossover frequency range by a power of 10, and a 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter.
Each output has independent gain controls for level matching, and a phase reverse switch.
- XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter on both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- Input Connectors: XLR (Pin 2 Hot)
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced >50kOhm, Unbalanced >25kOhm
- Max Input: >+22dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Output Type: Impedance-Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 200 Ohm, Unbalanced 100 Ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2kOhms or Greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: <3Hz to >90kHz, +0/-3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Ref: +4dBu, 22kHz Measurement Bandwidth
- Signal to Noise (Stereo Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >91dB (High Output)
- Signal to Noise (Mono Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >93dB (Mid Output), >91dB (High Output)
- Dynamic Range: >106dB, Unweighted, Any Output
- THD+Noise: <0.004 at +4dBu, 1kHz; <0.04 at +20dBU, 1kHz
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 45 to 960Hz or 450Hz to 9.6kHz (x10 Setting)
- Crossover Filter Type: Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/Octave, State-Variable
- Power Consumption: 15W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.