Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX5014C Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Mixer features 10 mixing channels and 14 inputs, along with an efficient amplifier and digital SPX effects. Delivering 500W + 500W power output, the EMX5014C is equipped with two SpeakON output connectors that are suitable for passive loudspeaker setup within live performance venues. The integrated one-knob compressors and 9-band EQ allow you to optimise the sound while the Feedback Channel Locating system allows you to eliminate feedback instantly.
Product Ref: 8953View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.62 per month Finance from £18.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Console Controllability and Versatility
With the many features and control functions provided by the EMX5014C, console style is the only way to go. It's still compact enough to be placed in the stage area and controlled by the performers - especially if rack mounted - but its console configuration also makes it an ideal choice for front-of-house type operation by a sound engineer. Linear faders are another advantage of the console layout, providing precise level control as well as graphic representation of relative channel levels.
Expanded EQ Capability
Like the other EMX-series mixers, the EMX5014C features 3-band EQ on all input channels, but goes a step further on the six mono channels with mid-frequency sweep controls. The mid EQ center frequency can be continuously swept from 250 Hz through 5 kHz so you can precisely pinpoint frequencies in the critical midrange that require compensation or enhancement, providing significantly greater enhanced tailoring potential. The stereo graphic equaliser has also been expanded with 9 bands that can be used for more effective room voicing or feedback control.
One-knob Compression on Mono Channels
Built-in channel dynamics is normally a feature reserved for much larger (and more expensive) mixers. But in the EMX5014C you get compressors on all six monaural mic/line channels. Judicious application of compression can help to make vocals ride the mix better, give you that smooth compressed guitar sound, deliver more punchy bass, and generally refine your mixes in a multitude of ways. Yamaha's unique one-knob compressors are simple to use, too. Theres no need to juggle multiple attack, threshold, makeup gain, and other controls, just set the COMP control to the amount of compression you need.
Feedback Channel Locating (FCL) System
FCL System indicator LEDs at the top of each channel light if the corresponding channel goes into feedback. So if and when feedback occurs you ll be able to locate the channel(s) in which it is occurring immediately and rectify the problem without delay.
SPX Digital Effects
You can dial up a selection of 16 top-quality Yamaha SPX effects, including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion. Yamaha SPX digital effects are widely recognized as being some of the finest available, and the effects provided in the EMX mixers live up to that reputation.
- Gain controls and 26-dB pad switches allow optimum level matching with just about any source
- 80-Hz high pass filters for elimination of unwanted low frequency noise and rumble
- Channel ON switches let you switch individual channels into or out of the mix
- Pan control adjusts the position of mono channel signals in the stereo sound field, while balance controls on stereo channels control the balance of the stereo image
- High-quality linear faders individually adjust the level of each channel
- PFL (pre-fader listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- All input channels feature signal and peak indicators for visual signal monitoring
- Linear AUX 1, AUX 2, and EFFECT RTN faders with AFL (after-fader listen) monitor switches
- Stereo master fader with both PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicators tell you when the internal limiter circuitry has been activated due to power amplifier overload
- Power Amp mode selector allows two channel power amplifier to be quickly configured for Main + Main, Mono + Aux 1, or Aux 1 + Aux 2 operation
- Power amplifier output selector allows selection of 500, 200, or 75 watt output per channel
- Stand-by switch instantly mutes all mono inputs
- Precise 12-segment stereo level meter
- Phones jack with independent level control
- High-quality SPEAKON speaker connectors for fast, reliable connection. Phone jack connectors are also provided
- Mixing Channels: 6 Mono + 2 Stereo + Return
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dB/-3dB
- AUX: 3 (Including 1 x Effect Send)
- MAIN: Stereo
- On-Board Processors: 2 x SPX, 2 x 9-Band GEQ, YSProcessing
- Microphone Inputs: 8
- Phantom Power: +48V DC
- Line Inputs: 4 x Stereo
- Amplifier Power:
- 4 Ohms: 500W/Ch
- 8 Ohms: 320W/Ch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.3 Percent
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -68dBu/-95dBu (Speaker Out/Line Out)
- Crosstalk: -68dB
- Cooling: 2 x Variable-Speed Fan
- Power Consumption: 500W
- Dimensions: 444mm x 155mm x 493mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 10.5kg / 23.2lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.