Tascam CD-200BT Rack Mount CD Player With Bluetooth
Tascam CD-200BT Rack Mount CD Player With BluetoothDetails
Product Ref: 45579View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.41 per month Finance from £8.41 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- The aptX® codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up to eight Bluetooth ® transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX ®, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth ® (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth ® antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth ® connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
Playback Media:CD,CD-R.CD-RW (8/12cm)
- CD-DA: Stereo, 44.1kHz, 16bit
- WAV (Data CD): Stereo, 8/16/32/11.025/22.02/44.1/12/24/48kHz, 16bit
- Mp2 (Data CD): Stereo, 32/44.1 / 48 kHz, 32-384kbps
- Mp3 (Data CD): Stereo, 32/44.1 / 48 kHz, 32-320kbps, VBR
Analog Audio Input:AUX
- Connector 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini Jack
- Input Impedance 22k ohms
- Normal Input Level -20 dBV
- Maximum Input Level -4 dBV
Analog Audio Output:UNBALANCED
- Connector RCA pin-jack
- Output Impedance 22k ohms
- Normal Output Level -10 dBV (0.32Vms)
- Maximum Output Level +6 dBV (2.0Vms)
Digital Audio Output:COAXIAL
- Connector RCA pin-jack
- Format IEC60958-3(S/PDIF) OPTICAL
- Connector: TOS(JEITA RC-5720C)
- FormatL IEC60958-3(S/PDIF)
- Version: 3.0
- Output Class: Class 2
- Supported Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported A2DP Codec: SBC, AAC, aptX
- Supported Contents Protection: SCMS-T
- Connector: 6.3mm (1/4") Stereo Phone Jack
- Maximum Output Level: 20mW + 20mW (THD 0.1%, 32ohms loaded)
Power:AC120V, 60Hz (North American / AC230V, 50Hz (eur) / AC240V, 50Hz (Australia)
Dimensions:481(W) x94.5(H) x298(D)mm
Standard AccessoriesWireless Remote Controll(RC-CD200BT), AA Battery, Rack Mounting Screw Kit, Warranty Card, Owners Manual.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.