TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack Vocal ProcessorDetails
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack vocal processor can produce any vocal sound you've ever dreamed of, thanks to its digitally-controlled mic preamp, adaptive pre-effects and complete vocal effects path. Perfect for both constructing vocal tracks in the studio and mixing live vocals on tour. Also included is the TC Helicon MP-75 vocal microphone, with its innovative Mic Control feature that puts control right in the hands of the singer.
Product Ref: 22312
- TC Helicon Rackmount Vocal Effects Processor
- Digitally-Controlled Gain, Phantom Power & Pre-Effects
- Complete Vocal Effects Path
- Direct Access Editing & Performer Control
- Includes MP-75 Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
Full DescriptionView Full Description
VoiceLive Rack is packed with studio-grade effects from the VoiceLive 2, including HardTune, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling and transducer. With over 200 factory presets or 400 user presets, you have a wide range of options and plenty of room to grow. And even if you're not using any of the effects, Global Tone will automatically "produce" your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual override.
VoiceLive Rack also offers natural-sounding harmonies which can be guided by input from a guitar, MIDI or mp3 player, or else set manually. It automatically senses the harmony control instrument, minimising setup time and allowing you to swap instruments during a performance.
The touch interface allows you to activate effects with the lightest tap of a button, and navigating around the features and presets is similarly easy. You can even jump straight to an edit block to make quick adjustments by pushing and holding the relevant effect block.
Also included is the TC Helicon MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone, with its unique thumb-switch offering you unprecedented control over your effects. Finally you can kick-in effects from on stage without looking down at your feet or being tied to one place.
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- 238 factory presets
- Memory for 400 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- Touch Interface
- Detailed editing
- Wizard for choosing presets
- Dedicated effect block on/off
- Mic Control
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF) & USB audio
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, USB Audio
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack for Switch-3
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.