Shure SM58S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with Switch
Product Ref: 6477
Shure SM58S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with SwitchDetails
Version of the SM58 with on/off switch the legendary Shure vocal mic tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. Consistently the first choice of performers around the globe.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere, the Shure SM58S unidirectional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The SM58S has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind, breath and vocal posive 'pop' noises. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Made with a rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system and a steel mesh grille, all ensuring that even with rough handling, the tour-proof SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009: Best Microphone
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009: Dynamic Microphones
Features and Specifications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBv/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Controls: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 298g
- Includes: Swivel Stand Adaptor, Storage Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.