Shure SM58 50A Limited Edition Vocal Microphone with Free Tshirt
Shure SM58 50A Limited Edition Vocal Microphone with Free TshirtDetails
Product Ref: 84653View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Industry-Standard Microphone
The Shure SM58 50A is an industry-standard and incredibly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that has been engineered to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 features a shock-absorbing grille that is designed to dent upon impact, which protects the cartridge from damage and ensures reliable performance. Internally, the SM58 utilises calculated porting within the capsule to deliver a uniformed cardioid polar pattern across the frequency range for maximum gain-before-feedback. Additionally, the adhesive compound secures the transformer and prevents both moisture and temperature changes from entering the handle while also producing an airtight chamber to enable proper shock mounting and low-end frequency response.
Tailored for Vocal Applications
The Shure SM58 is equipped with a highly effective, built-in spherical filter which minimises wind, breath and vocal 'pop' noises. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background and handling noise. Throughout its 50 years within the music industry, the quality of vocal performance attracts the likes of Henry Rollins, Patti Smith, Sheryl Crow, Cage The Elephant and The Derek Trucks Band. The latter even flattened the microphone under their tour bus yet the SM58 still remained functional.
''The SM58 has been at the centre of unforgettable musical performances for 50 years and has left its mark on generations of audiences and performers. Truly, it was born to perform, and any performer who picks up an SM58 in 2016 can depend on that same great sound that so many have shared in. We are thrilled and honoured to celebrate this milestone and look forward to hearing about the experiences of SM58 fans from around the world.'' - Soren Pedersen, Product Specialist at Shure
10 Things You Might Not Know About the SM58
- #1 The ''SM'' in SM58 stands for ''Studio Microphone''.
- #2 The SM58 faced extinction in 1970.
- #3 Add a meshed ball grille to the SM57, and you have the SM58.
- #4 You can turn it up to 11. Maybe even 12.
- #5 Zero gravity is no challenge for the SM58.
- #6 Ernie Seeler, the man behind the development of the SM58, didn’t like rock and roll.
- #7 The SM58 was born to perform. In fact, it’s practically indestructible.
- #8 The SM58 capsule is still #1 in Shure wireless.
- #9 The internal acoustic design of the SM58 can be traced back to the Unidyne Model 55 introduced in 1939.
- #10 A variety of artists have turned this mic into an icon.
Click here to read the complete article on Shure's blog.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SM58-50A Vocal Microphone With Silver Finish
- 1 x Special Edition T-Shirt
- 1 x Commemorative Certificate
- 1 x Commemorative Photo
- 1 x Commemorative Bumper Sticket
- 1 x Historical User Guide
- 1 x Mic Clip
- 1 x Zipper Bag
- Commemorative silver finish - the first time in 50 years that Shure has released a colour variation of the SM58 to the public
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern
- Tailored frequency response
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system
- Steel-mesh grille and enamel-coated metal construction
- Effective built-in pop-filter
- Includes zippered storage bag & break-resistant stand adapter
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 50kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 300 Ω
- Sensitivity (At 1 kHz, Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- Polarity: Positive pressure
- Net Weight: 0.33 kg
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, Male
- Housing: Dark-grey, enamel-painted, die-cast metal
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.