Shure SE112 In Ear Headphones
Shure SE112 In Ear HeadphonesDetails
The Shure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones utilise a dynamic MicroDriver design which delivers detailed, spacious sound with rich and enhanced bass responses. Evolved from personal monitoring technology, road-tested by professional musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the Shure SE112 earphones provide you with a comfortable listening experience and reliable performance. Offering up to 37dB of sound isolation, the SE112 earphones are perfect for listening to your favourite music.
Product Ref: 43367View Full Description
Spend another £203.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SE112's sound isolating sleeves come in multiple sizes to effectively block out outside noise and provide a secure, comfortable fit. These earphones are a significant upgrade from the standard ones that come with many digital devices.
The isolation sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise preventing interference to your listening experience whether on stage or on the go.
- Dynamic MicroDriver produces a warm, detailed sound with deep bass
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37dB of ambient noise
- Ergonomic fit seats comfortable in the ear for hours of listening
- Includes a Fit Kit with soft flex sleeves in small, medium and large to ensure optimal fit and sound isolation
- Pouch protects both the earphones and cable when not in use
- Performance-proven, road-tested Shure durability, capable of withstanding the rigours of daily use
- Sound Signature: Detailed Sound and Enhanced Bass
- MicroDriver Type: Single Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 105dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 17kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sound Isolation: Up to 37dB
- Cable Length: 127cm
- Cable Type: Fixed
- Finish: Grey
- Included Accessories:
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Drawstring Carrying Pouch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.