Samson ZM75 Zone Mixer/Amplifier
Samson ZM75 Zone Mixer/AmplifierDetails
The Samson ZM75 is an ideal mixer/amplifier to add to any small/medium-size commercial sound system installation. Featuring a dedicated paging microphone input, you can distribute music and announcements throughout different rooms and set up a distant paging station, e.g. for a hostess in a restaurant. Also suitable for schools, office buildings, small factories, or just about any place where high quality, distributed audio is needed.
Product Ref: 39127View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.61 per month Finance from £7.61 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson ZM75 is a Mixer / Amplifier powered by 75 Watts of clean power. The ZM75 can be rack mounted or rest on a table-top, and will fit perfectly into your setup with its sleek black finish and sturdy steel chassis. Featuring a seven-band graphic equalizer, the ZM series enables you to control the overall tonal response of the sound system.
Enjoy control and versatility with its six input channels, each with its own individual level controls. For added flexibility you can add the optional Samson TCM-3 sound module with FM tuner and CD player that can play both standard CDs and CDs with MP3s.
The ZM75 can also be used for music and paging with features such as dedicated paging microphone input, MOH (Music On Hold) for businesses who want to improve their customers telephone experience, and an on-board chime with four selectable tones to alert the user when they have received a new page. Connecting sound sources is simple thanks to the available XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA connectors. Additionally, the ZM75 features five selectable speaker zone outputs.
Perfect for schools, restaurants, office buildings, small factories, or just about any place high quality, distributed audio is needed, the ZM75 offers excellent sound and great value.
- 75 watts of clean power
- Six mic/line inputs on 1/4-inch, XLR and RCA connectors
- Built-in 7-band graphic equalizer
- Three layer priority muting system
- Remote microphone connection on a Euroblock terminal
- Built-in announcement chime with four selectable tones
- M.O.H. (Music On Hold) input and output
- Telephone paging input on a Euroblock terminal
- Phantom power on mic channels 1 and 2 for connecting condenser microphones
- Advanced amplifier protection including current limiting, over current and thermal protection
- Link and preamp terminals allow for expansion to an external mixer or power amplifier
- Advanced electric circuit design with high quality op-amps
- Easily configured for table-top or standard 19-inch rackmount installations
- Expansion bay for adding optional Samson TCM-3 music source module
- Balanced Mic Channels: -50dBV ± 3dB
- Balanced Line Channels: -22dBV ± 3dB
- Balanced Remote Mic Station: -50dBV ± 3dB
- Balanced Telephone Paging: -21dBV ± 3dB
- Unbalanced Link-In: -17dBV ± 3dB
- Unbalanced Amp-In: 0dBV ± 3dB
- S/N Ratio at rated power: Better than 90dB
- Crosstalk at all controls maximum: -70dB at 1kHz
- Rated output power at THD 0.36 : 60 Watts
- THD at 1kHz rated power: Less than .5
- Power Bandwidth from speaker tap: 80Hz 15kHz with <0.5 THD
- DC output Offset: Less than ±3mV
- Operation Temp/Humidity at non-condensing 34° 104°F (0° 40°C) at 95 Humidity
Output Voltage and Impedance
- 4 ohms: 15.5V
- 25V: 10ohms
- 70V: 82ohms
- 100V: 165ohms
- Frequency Response @ 1 watt 100Hz 10kHz: a+1.5dB / -3dB
- Graphic Equalizer125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz: ±12dB
- Phantom Power: 15VDC
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 3.5 x 13.5" (420 x 88 x 343mm)
- Weight: 19.2 lbs (8.72kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.