Rode M1 Microphone With Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Product Ref: 17738
Rode M1 Microphone With Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
The Rode M1 rocks a solid die-cast, ergonomic build and perfect balance without being weighty. With a sleek satin black steel mesh head and body, the M1 Dynamic Microphone looks almost as good as it sounds... and it sounds great!
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M1's response has a defined clarity and a smooth character, able to deliver incredible performance as a live vocal mic. A high-power neodymium capsule and tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimise spill and feedback, and the internal pop-filter reduces plosives.
Trusted as one of the industry's best vocal mics, this live performance mic also performs well on kick drums, snares, toms and guitar amps. You can really put this mic through its paces. Provided with this essential piece of live kit of such high quality is a ten-year warranty from Rode, so you can be confident that the Rode M1 Dynamic Microphone will perform well night after night, gig after gig, without showing signs of age or neglect.
"The tonal characteristics of the RØDE M1 should give good results with the majority of both male and female vocalists... If you like the idea of studio-quality live vocals then it's a great little mic... It's built to last and has a more open-sounding high end than most dynamic mics." Performing Musican
For more details about the Rode M1 Dynamic Live Performance Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output dynamic capsule
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick-up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty when registered
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, picks up audio from front and sides and rejects the rear
- Frequency range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 320
- Sensitivity: -56dB +/- 2dB re 1V/Pa (1.6mV@94dB) @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.