RCF ART 735-A MK4 Active Speaker
RCF ART 735-A MK4 Active SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 94467View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.36 per month Finance from £22.36 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ART 735-A features a titanium dome 3'' voice coil neodymium compression driver which provides simply outstanding vocal clarity. With a 132 dB max SPL, the speaker can handle loud performances and the 800Hz crossover point is the perfect level for vocal reproduction. The wide dispersion constant directivity horn ensures that every member of the audience can hear the crystal clear vocal sounds.
Award Winning Design
Earning the Red Dot Design Award for product design, the RCF ART 7 speaker series represents excellent quality both inside and out. The innovative design of the ART 7 features premium-grade materials with precise manufacturing and assembly with quality control procedures. An integrated ergonomic top handle and 2 side handles provide comfort with rubber-coating and make the speaker easy to transport and store. With a rugged pole mount at the bottom of the MK4 speaker, users can mount the unit on a stand or subwoofer with complete safety and stability. Furthermore, the rear design of the speaker means that it is readily available to use as a stage monitor.
FiRPHASE Filtering Technology
Designed to deliver transparent sound with incredible clarity, the FiRPHASE filtering technology provides each RCF speaker with truly outstanding sound. The algorithm used within the FiRPHASE ensures the best dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns with minimum system latency. The technique deployed by this technology provides excellent control of phase at mid to low frequencies.
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement, foreground & background sound
- 1400-watt 2-way peak power
- 90° x 60° dispersion horn
- Innovative DSP processing
- 1.4-inch titanium compression driver with 3-inch voice coil
- 15-inch woofer
- 800Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- FIRPHASE technology
- Class-D amplifier
- 3 x ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated pole mount
- Type: Active
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.4''
- Woofer: 15''
- Input Signal: Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 800Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power (Peak): 1400W Peak
- High Frequencies: 400W
- Low Frequencies: 1000W
- Total Power (Continuous): 700W RMS
- High Frequencies: 200W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 500W RMS
- Cooling: Convection, Forced
- Connections: VDE Connector In
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2 x M10 Flying Points
- Handles: 2 Side, 1 Top
- Pole/Mount Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 21.8 kg
- Height: 708 mm
- Width: 437 mm
- Depth: 389 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.