Pioneer S-DJ80X Monitor Speaker, Single
Pioneer S-DJ80X Monitor Speaker, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 88761View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Yet Powerful
The highly compact design of the Pioneer S-DJ80X Monitor Speaker, makes it ideal for DJs and producers on the move, being easily transportable. The portability matched with the rugged design and high-grade components results in an affordable yet powerful monitor speaker. The Pioneer S-DJ80X is taken from the S-DJ series, a range of active reference speakers designed specifically with DJs and producers in mind. The high-force internal magnet and bi-amplified circuit all contribute to the exceptional audio quality the speaker produces. The 1-inch soft dome tweeter and 8-inch Aramid fibre woofer work together to deliver rich, detailed sound, ideal for a range of applications. The result is accurate yet neutral sound with a deep low-end response thanks to the front-firing bass reflex port.
In addition to the high-force internal magnet, the S-DJ80X Monitor Speaker also includes a chimney shaped heat sink. This uniquely shaped heat sink is designed to reduce resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum for increase audio performance. The rear of the speaker features an integrated linear EQ, allowing you to fine-tune your frequencies, ideal for problematic spaces and checking different bands. Additionally, the speaker includes a handy external controller that allows you to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off and switch between up to 4 inputs for added convenience.
Ideal For DJs
With its robust yet highly compact design, the Pioneer S-DJ80X is ideal for both DJs and producers alike. The compact design will fit snugly into a larger-sized backpack and is ideal for CDJ setups thanks to its smaller size. The S-DJ80X also features 3 types of inputs including: XLR, TRS and RCA. This versatile connectivity is ideal for DJs, allowing you to connect it to a wide range of equipment from controllers and computer to mobile devices and more. The speaker also features an Auto Standby mode, turning the speakers off when there is no input signal for 25 minutes for optimal efficiency.
- Designed with DJs and producers in mind
- 8-inch, bi-amplified active monitor speaker
- Delivers accurate and neutral sound
- Compact yet highly rugged design
- High-force magnet and bi-amplified circuit
- Chimney shaped heat sink reduces resonance
- Built-in Linear EQ
- 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS, RCA)
- Auto Standby mode
- External controller for volume, mute EQ and more
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 8-inch Aramid Fibre
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 401 x 315mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 115 dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Class A/B Bi-amp: 160 W
- HF: 35 W (20 W)
- LF: 125 W (70 W)
- Frequency Range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 160 W
- 1 RCA (unbalanced)
- 1 TRS (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 XLR (balanced)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.