Peavey PV6 USB Compact Mixer
£105.00 RRP £115.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 23 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £6.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Peavey PV6 USB Compact Mixer— The PV 6 USB compact Peavey mixer offers durable construction and excellent sound quality at an unbelievably low price.
Product Ref: 16046
Made of metal, not plastic, the PV 6 is built tough and designed for either live sound or recording. Its reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion. Each of the four channels includes XLR and 1/4" inputs, phantom power, EQ and effects send. The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix. Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones.
- 4 RQ (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs
- Channels 3 and 5 with stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-2
- LED clip, signal
- 1 effects send with stereo output
- 1 stereo effects returns
- Control room output
- phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo Output 1/4 inch balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
- USB port
You may also be interested in ...
|M-Audio M-Track USB Audio Interface||£79.99|
|Mackie 402-VLZ3 Mixer||£103.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer & Audio Interface||£37.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer||£48.00|
|Behringer XENYX Q802USB USB Mixer||£59.00|
|Peavey PV6 Compact Mixer||£90.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer||£59.00|
|Alesis MultiMix 4 USB, 4-channel USB Mixer||£59.99|
|Behringer XENYX Q502USB USB Mixer||£45.00|
|Samson MDR 624 6 Channel Mixer||£89.99|
Tell a friend about...
Peavey PV6 USB Compact Mixer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Peavey PV6 USB Compact Mixer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.