Numark Red Wave Carbon DJ Headphones
Numark Red Wave Carbon DJ HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 68049View Full Description
Spend another £196.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful and Portable
The Numark Red Wave Carbon DJ Headphones feature a new carbon fibre design as opposed to the metallic design found on the previous version of the Numark Red Wave Headphones. The headphones themselves feature a full-range frequency response, swiveling ear cups that deliver exceptional comfort whilst on your head, as well as offering convenience for monitoring. The 50mm neodymium also deliver high quality detail in your sound, in addition to a deep, potent bass response that really brings the music to life.
Built for Convenience
The Numark Red Wave Carbon DJ Headphones come with a custom carry pouch to keep your headphones safe during travel, simply fold the ear cups in to create a compact pair of DJ headphones to use on the go. A 1/8”-1/4” inch adapter is also included for use with the detachable audio cable to allow you to use your Numark Red Wave Carbon DJ Headphones with different audio outputs.
''DJs have very specific demands for their headphone and honestly, most just don't measure up. With Red Wave Carbon, we really listened to what DJs needed to make their lives easier. The Red Wave Carbon sounds really great, and they also have the comfort and versatility that meets all the unique demands of a professional DJ. We're very excited about these.'' - said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark.
- High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
- Swivel design enables DJs to monitor house audio and cue audition
- Breathable protein-leather padding stays comfortable during extended use
- Large 50mm driver, neo-magnet and high-temperature voice coil for optimal frequency response
- Detachable headphone cable with 1/8'' adapter for use with almost any DJ gear
- Professional built and modern design matched with superior sound
- Includes carry case to protect and store headphones, cable and adapter
- Includes 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Driver Unit: 50mm diameter
- Sensitivity: 98 +/- 3dB
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 20 KHz
- Impedance: 24 ohm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.