Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 and D2 Visual Modules
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 and D2 Visual ModulesDetails
The Traktor Kontrol S2 is ultra-intuitive, and all-in-one 2-deck DJ system for Traktor Pro 2 and Traktor DJ. All you need to start mixing, the Kontrol S2 mkII contains the flagship Traktor Pro 2 software and a pro-grade DJ soundcard. The Bundle also includes a pair of Traktor D2 modules, the innovative and versatile dj controller which provides advanced control and real time visualisation due to the large, bright and full-colour screen. Incorporating a range of controls such as touch sensitive knobs and faders, performance pads, backlit buttons and LED guided touch strip the D2 caters to all your DJ requirements whilst the robust construction ensures a long lasting life on the road.
Product Ref: 58814View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.62 per month Finance from £28.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 DJ Controller
The perfect hardware controller for Traktor DJ, the innovative design of the S2 mkII features 2+1 channels, delivering an additional channel to mix in Traktor remix decks. The world-renowned Traktor engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing.
The compact S2 mkII controller features an ergonomic mixer and 3-band EQ, based on the industry-leading Traktor Kontrol S2. The built-in 24-bit/96kHz DJ audio interface has high-gain master and monitor outputs. Connect with your audience using the mic input with gain control and mute button.
The S2 mkII is ready for the road, with updated hardware featuring a new duo-tone design and improved fader reliability. There are high-res silicone-damped jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminium top plates and controls include bright, colour-coded RGB buttons to trigger cue points, loops and samples, giving you instant visual feedback.
Plug in and play with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone, the S2 provides precision control, cueing and club-ready output levels. The S2 even charges your iOS device while you DJ. iTunes integration and iPod compatibility allows for effortless song management.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 Controller with Visual Display
The Native Instruments D2 is slightly larger than the renowned X1 controller but for a good cause. Providing the ability to control up to 4 separate channels from this one compact and versatile controller the D2 can be used singularly or with other controllers via the USB (link) connections located to the rear.
Incorporating a stunning, bright and colourful screen the D2 provides real time visualisation of effects and waveforms, even providing the ability to view multiple stacked waveforms simultaneously on this one large and impressive screen.
With a range of advanced controls such as the 8 performance pads for sampling, cueing and looping, touch sensitive encoders and faders, backlit LED buttons and touch strip with LED guide points the D2 controller delivers extensive control capabilities, all easily accessible even in low light conditions.
Designed for use on the road in clubs, arenas and even large festival stages, Native Instruments have constructed the D2 to withstand even the harshest of performing conditions. The durable housing provides a secure and safe enclosure robust enough for long touring circuits whilst the addition of adjustable padded feet to the bottom of the unit allow angled positioning and height adjustments.
Native Instruments D2 Features
- Portable, advanced touch-and-see control over TRAKTOR decks
- Bright, full-colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels for track browsing, effect monitoring, live tweaking without reaching for the laptop
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for full, 4-channel control over a Remix Deck
- 8 color-coded pads to trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders provide instant visual feedback on deck displays while browsing tracks, controlling effects, loops, and Remix Decks
- Multi-purpose, LED-guided touch strip provides precision control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quick access to track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customizable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 4 foldable rubber-padded feet elevate the unit to standard DJ hardware height
- Integrated USB ports allow controller chaining and free up computer ports
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
- Portable, road-worthy construction ideal for long touring
- Controllable Channels: 4
- Connections: 1 x USB Type B (Computer), 2 x USB Type A (Chaining)
- Pads: 8 x Colour Coded
- Touch Strip: 1 x LED Guided
- Encoders: 10 x Rotary Encoders
- Faders: 4 x Touch Sensitive
- Buttons: 30
- Screen: 1 x Full Colour
- Backlit: LED
- Height: 2" / 52 mm
- Width: 6.7" / 170 mm
- Depth: 14.5" / 368 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.