Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ ControllerDetails
The Traktor Kontrol F1 from Native Instruments is a hardware controller specifically designed to control the Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2 (sold separately). It allows you to launch clips in an intuitive way, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck, and puts your signature sound at your fingertips. The Traktor F1 is now Stems ready, Stems is a new music format which splits your track into 4 musical elements that can be individually controlled. The F1 faders and pads are pre-mapped to house Stem tracks.
Product Ref: 24986View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
There are four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs to provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots. You can route individual slots through Traktor's FX units for extra flavour, scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck.
The Kontrol F1 is designed to work in harmony with the Traktor Pro 2 software. Assigning a sample a particular colour on the hardware causes the software to instantly follow suit, making it easy to keep track of. The F1's slim profile makes it easy to fit into your setup, and you can even expand with multiple F1s for extra control.
Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with it's own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.A beta version of the new Stems Creator Tool can now be downloaded from here.
Features and Specifications
- Innovative Remix Decks fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-color pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix Sets
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other
- Windows 7 or 8:
- Latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Mac OS X:
- 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1GB free disk space
- High-speed internet required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.