Mackie SRM350V2 Active 200W Speaker (Single)
Product Ref: 11612
Mackie SRM350V2 Active 200W Speaker (Single)Details
The ultra-compact SRM350v2 speaker is perfect for when space is at a premium. Thanks to the addition of new amps and transducers to a new switching power supply, the SRM350v2 surpasses the performance of the original SRM350 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels. It's even more lightweight than before, making it ultra-portable. With the SRM350v2, live never sounded so good or behaved so well.
Please note: Pictured stand and pole not included.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sound Reinforcement Monitor (SRM) Active Speaker is the result of extensive research and development to create a portable loudspeaker that can deliver studio monitor sound quality.
The ultra-wide dispersion of the SRM350v2 speakers, created through its high frequency waveguide, mean that wherever you stand in the room you'll hear sound with impeccable stereo imaging, depth of field and definition.
Professional grade transducers mean that the SRM350v2 sounds even better than the original. The 20" neodymium woofer has less mass and a quicker, punchier response. It's also lighter than a traditional ceramic magnet-based transducer, adding to portability. Mackie have added a titanium compression driver to provide clarity. Tuned by the engineering team at EAW, the SRM350v2 provides the best sound possible in a small format box.
Super low distortion and fast recovery amplification means the SRM350v2 operates with incredible efficiency and delivers much more power and clarity. Mackie's Class D technology expertly handles maximum volume - and associated heat - with ease, so there's no unwanted noise, and no thermal problems.
Mackie's active loudspeakers can be pushed hard, there's reliable protection circuitry built in to every one. The SRM350v2 employs a limiter for less distortion at peak levels. And thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM350v2 is greater than 90 percent efficient - more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer.
When designing the SRM350v2, Mackie considered every angle. Use it as a wedge monitor, fly it, or pole-mount it, it's the most versatile portable Active loudspeaker around. Housed in a durable but lightweight polypropylene cabinet, not only do you get a portable loudspeaker that sounds phenomenal, you get one that's tough enough for the road, and handsome enough for the show.
"Mackie has made some major improvements to an industry favourite. The unit is a worthy investment."
- DJ Times
For more information about the Mackie SRM350v2, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
To view more detailed features and specifications, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Driver: High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- Transducer: 10? lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer
- Amp: 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Dispersion: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Crossover: Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Studio-quality sound: Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ
- Input: Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Portability: Lightweight for ultimate portability
- Flexible Application: Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.