Mackie DLM12S Active PA Subwoofer
Mackie DLM12S Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 29361View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.80 per month Finance from £22.80 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With an onboard digital processor, users are given all the control they need to get the best out of their sound system. The intuitive one-touch control processor includes a bright OLED screen for easy operation whilst a precise digital crossover delivers an optimal performance with any loudspeaker.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 12'' heat-treated woofer with 3'' voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension reaches down to 35Hz
- DLP digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Variable crossover control
- Six total XLR connectors for flexible input/output control
- 2 x line level inputs
- 2 x full-range outputs for side fills
- 2 x high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM or other full-range loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony etc
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart protect DP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Acoustic Performance
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35Hz, User-Selectable, 90Hz - 135Hz
- Max Peak SPL (@ 1m Calculated): 128 dB
- Crossover Point: User-Selectable, 60Hz - 120Hz
- Woofer Diameter: 12''
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3''
- Diaphragm Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Power Amplifier
- Output: 1000W RMS / 2000W Peak
- Rated THD: <1 Percent
- Cooling: Multi-Speed Fan
- Design: Class D
- DLP Digital System Processing
- Volume: Off to +10dB
- Crossover: 4 Preset XVR Modes, 1 Variable XVR Mode
- Delay: 0-300ms
- Memory: 3 Locations For Instant Venue Setting Recall and Factory Reset
- Input / Output
- Input Type: Female XLR Balanced Differential (Stereo Left/Right)
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR Balanced (Parallel With Input)
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR Balanced
- Line Input Power
- EU Detachable Line Cord: 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 250W
- AC Connector: 3-Pin IEC 250 VAC
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Safety Features
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS Limiting, Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection
Display LEDs: Defeatable Front Power On, Front Load Power Limiter
- Status Info: Power Supply Voltage, Core Temperature
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS Limiting, Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection Display LEDs: Defeatable Front Power On, Front Load Power Limiter
- Construction Features
- Cabinet: Extremely Durable 15 mm Poplar
- Finish: High Durability Black Paint
- Handles: One On Each Side
- Grille: Powder-Coated 20 Gauge Steel
- Weight: 21.7 kg
- Height: 455 mm
- Width: 417 mm
- Depth: 529 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.