LD Systems MAUI 44 Active Column PA System
LD Systems MAUI 44 Active Column PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 52053View Full Description
Buy on finance from £56.56 per month Finance from £56.56 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Product number: LDMAUI44
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 121dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 129dB
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): (horizontal) 120°
- Overall height: 2223mm
- Weight: 58.4kg
- Other features: stable steel pins for a reliable connection between the components, LECC DSP
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 12"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 304.8mm
- Woofer magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Cabinet construction: Bandpass
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurethane
- Subwoofer width: 620mm
- Subwoofer height: 412mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 615mm
- Subwoofer weight: 40.8kg
- Subwoofer features: Custom-made multipin connector for vertical array
- Midrange size: 16 x 3.5"
- Midrange size: 16 x 88.9mm
- Midrange magnet: Neodymium
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter dimensions: (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted) 2 x 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted) 2 x 25mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Celestion
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1 each
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: powder coated
- Mid/Hi system width: 120mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 1811mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 144mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 17.6kg
- Mid/Hi system features: vertical array with an extremely wide sound dispersion
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 1600W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, over voltage, Multiband limiter, over-current
- Cooling: passive
- Controls: sub level, Main Level, Power On/Off
- Indicators: limit, signal, on, protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack, RCA
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin DSP characteristics
- DSP Functions: Crossover, Compressor, limiter, EQ
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24/24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.