Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Mixer
Behringer Xenyx X2442USB MixerDetails
Product Ref: 21945View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Studio-Grade XENYX Mic Preamps
The XENYX mic preamps incorporated in this unit are renowned for their sonic performance, ensuring high quality, clear recordings. Offering an impressive 130 dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that ranges from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, the XENYX preamps deliver high level outputs with a focus on clarity and power. The XENYX preamps are ideal for studio recording and live purposes, giving you an array of recording possibilities while maintaining the rich sonic qualities needed for professional audio.
Classic British Equalization
British mixing consoles have long been known for their analog warmth and overall quality recordings. Based on these vintage mixing consoles, Behringer have incorporated the same style on the channel EQ. This results in incredibly warm and detailed audio, delivering rich sonic qualities associated with the old British mixing consoles.
Built-In Digital Multi-FX Processor
The X2442USB features a built-in digital Multi-FX Processor designed to offer you an arsenal of premium-grade digital effect presets. A unique feature of the Multi-FX Processor is the time-based functions that can be controlled manually by pressing the tap button in time with the music. The 16 digital effect presets included with the Multi-FX Processor include: delay, chorus, flanger, pitch shifting, reverb and more.
Normally recording audio takes up a lot of equipment from computers to cables and audio interfaces in between to process the signals. The X2442USB combats this with its all inclusive functionality, making the recording process simpler than ever, without the need for excess equipment. The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB Audio interface makes connecting your X2442USB to your computer easy and efficient, letting you connect directly to your computer via a single USB cable.
Premium Quality Compressor
Another unique feature of the X2442USB is the premium quality compressor. This transparent compression module delivers the full dynamic range right up until your signal reaches the compression threshold, allowing you to level out and smooth signal peaks. This is perfect for low-level signals and audio with a vast dynamic range, letting you thicken out the sound and accentuate the vital frequencies.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plugins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Microphone Input Type: XLR, Electronically Balanced, Discrete Input Circuit
- Mic EIN (20Hz - 20kHz)
- 0Ω Source Resistance: -134 dB / 135.7 dB A-Weighted
- 50Ω Source Resistance: -131 dB / 133.3 dB A-Weighted
- 150Ω Source Resistance: -129 dB / 130.5 dB A-Weighted
- Frequency Response
- Microphone Input To Main Out: <10Hz - 150kHz (-1dB), <10Hz - 200kHz (-3dB)
- Gain Range: +10 To +60 dB
- Max Input Level: +12 dBu @ +10 dB Gain
- Impedance: Approximately 2.6kΩ Balanced
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 110 dB / 112 dB A-Weighted (0 dBu In @ +22 dB Gain)
- Distortion (THD + N): 0.005% / 0.004% A-Weighted
- Line Input
- Type: 1/4" TRS Connector Electronically Balanced
- Impedance: Approximately 20kΩ Balanced, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Gain Range: -10 To +40 dB
- Max Input Level: 30 dBu
- Fade-Out Attenutation (Cross-Talk Attenutation)
- Main Fader Closed: 90 dB
- Channel Muted: 89 dB
- Channel Fader Closed: 89 dB
- Frequency Response
- Microphone Input To Main Out: <10Hz - 90kHz, +0 dB / -1 dB. <10Hz - 160kHz, +0 dB / -3 dB
- Stereo Input Type: 1/4" TRS Connector, Electronically Balanced
- Stereo Input Impedance: Approximately 20kΩ
- Stereo Max Input Level: +22 dBu
- EQ Mono Channels
- Low: 80Hz / ±15 dB
- Mid: 100Hz - 8kHz / ±15 dB
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- EQ Stereo Channels
- Low: 80Hz / ±15 dB
- Low Mid: 500Hz / ±15 dB
- High Mid: 3kHz / ±15 dB
- High: 12kHz / ±15 dB
- AUX Sends
- Type: 1/4" TS Connector, Unbalanced
- AUX Sends Impedance: Approximately 120Ω
- AUX Sends Max Output Level: +22 dBu
- Stereo AUX Returns
- Type: 1/4" TRS Connector, Electronically Balanced
- Stereo AUX Returns Impedance: Approximately 20kΩ Balanced / 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Stereo AUX Returns Max Input Level: +22 dBu
- Main Outputs
- Type: XLR, Electronically Balanced and 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Impedance: Approximately 240&ohm Symm. / 120Ω Unbalanced
- Max Output Level: +28 dBu
- Control Room Outputs
- Type: 1/4" TS Connector Unbalanced
- Impedance: Approximately 120Ω
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu
- Headphones Outputs
- Type: 1/4" TRS Connector, Unbalanced
- Max Output Level: +19 dBu / 150Ω (+25 dBm)
- DSP Converter: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128-Times Oversampling
- DSP Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- USB Audio: Stereo In/Out
- USB Connector: Type B
- USB Converter: 16-Bit
- USB Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Main Mix System Data
- Main Mix: 101 dB
- Channel Fader: -100 dB
- Main Mix @ 0 dB: -93 dB
- Channel Fader: -87 dB
- Main Mix @ 0 dB: -81 dB
- Channel Fader @ 0 dB: -80 dB
- Power Supply
- Mains Voltage: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Fuse: 100 -240 V, T 1.6A H 250 V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Height: 135 mm
- Width: 420 mm
- Depth: 440 mm
- Weight: 6.35 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.