Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone
Product Ref: 2189
Behringer C-1 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone picks up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The C-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. Also included is a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio's mic stands. This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.