Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Multi Effects Processor
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Multi Effects ProcessorDetails
Get even more mind-expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the VIRTUALIZER PRO 3D FX2000 Effects Processor. This amazing rack unit has 71 incredible new algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head-spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio.
Product Ref: 17355View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The FX2000 employs BEHRINGER RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive VIRTUAL ROOM reverb algorithms.
Reverbs & Delays
Because it is one of the most desired effects, the FX2000 provides 12 different reverb programs, so you always have the ideal reverb for your live performance or studio needs.
- CATHEDRAL, GOLD PLATE, SMALL HALL, ROOM, STUDIO, CONCERT, STUDIO, STAGE, SPRING REVERB, AMBIENCE, EARLY REFLECTIONS
Specialty reverbs include:
- REVERB - reverb is synthetically turned off after a predetermined amount of time
- REVERSE REVERB - reverb envelope is reversed?it slowly gets louder
- STEREO DELAY - delay is processed across the entire stereo image
- TAPE ECHO - simulates classic tape echo devices, pre-dating the advent of digital delays
- PING PONG - delay signal is "bounced" from left to right at an adjustable tempo
The FX2000 has some of the best-sounding reverb and delay programs, but that's not all. It also provides excellent modulation effects (such as chorus, flanger and phaser), including special variations like musical pitch shifter, tremolo and even a rotary speaker simulation.
Modulation and Pitch Shifter FX:
- STEREO FLANGER (originally generated by playing back two synchronized ?reel to reel? tape recorders with a finger rubbing on the flange of one of the take-up reels)
- VINTAGE FLANGER simulates a guitar fl anger stomp box
- JET STREAM FLANGER sounds like a classic analog flanger
- STEREO CHORUS (combines a slightly detuned signal with the original)
- ANALOG CHORUS simulates a guitar chorus stomp box
- VINTAGE CHORUS imitates a classic analog studio chorus
- ULTRA CHORUS creates the sound of an eight person chorus
- STEREO PHASER (combines a second, phaseshifted signal to the original)
- VINTAGE PHASER represents a guitar phaser stomp box
- DUAL PHASER processes the left and right channels separately
- ROTARY (simulation of the rotating speakers typically used on an organ) - Slow or Fast
- PITCH SHIFTER (changes the pitch of the original signal) - can be used to create harmonies with the original signal or replace it entirely with the altered pitch. Choices include stereo, two and three vocal pitch shifter
- VIBRATO the peak frequency of the tone is periodically and uniformly changed (quickly or slowly)
- TREMOLO (common vintage guitar amplifier effect) - a fast or slow periodic variation in volume
- AUTO PANNING signal is automatically sent from one side of the stereo image to the other, either once or multiple times
- COMPRESSOR reduces the dynamic range of the signal, maintains consistent signal level and thus avoids distortion associated with excessive input levels
- EXPANDER effectively broadens the dynamic range of source signals while reducing background noise
- GATED REVERB helps reduce background clutter by turning reverb off below a predetermined threshold level. Particularly effective on drum mics and vocals
- ANA. KOMPR/LIM. similar to COMPRESSOR but with Limiting functionality
- ULTRAMIZER analyses incoming signal and automatically applies compression across two independent frequency bands
- DENOISER eliminates or reduces noise and other interference
- DE-ESSER reduces or removes sibilance (Ssss sound) from signal
- WAVE DESIGNER allows you to influence the envelope by adjusting Attack and Release of the signal Psychoacoustic FX:
- EXCITER adds artificially generated overtones to the original signal, increasing presence and perceived loudness without significant increase in signal level
- ENHANCER functions much like a dynamic pitch equalizer
- ULTRA BASS sub-harmonic processor combined with bass exciter and limiter
- STEREO IMAGER divides the signal into middle and side signals, allowing individual signals to be amplif ed when desired and placed on the stereo image
- ULTRA WIDE creates a broader stereo image
- BINAURALIZER also creates a broader stereo image and compensates for crosstalk between both speakers
- AUTO FILTER influences the frequency response of a signal. Two filters are included: low pass allows low frequencies to pass and suppresses high frequency content; high pass does the exact opposite
- LFO FILTER Controls the rate of oscillation effects
- PARAMETRIC EQ allows you to control the bandwidth, frequency and amplitude of a signal
- GRAPHIC EQ the sound spectrum is divided into eight (8) adjacent frequency bands, which can be cut or boosted, bandwidth is predetermined
Distortion FX and Amp Simulations:
The FX2000 is also equipped with distortion, amplifier and speaker simulation including VOCAL DISTORTION, TUBE DISTORTION, GUITAR AMP, TRI FUZZ, SPEAKER SIMULATION, RING MODULATOR and LO-FI.Special FX:
- VINYLIZER adds clicks and/or noise to the signal, reminiscent of old vinyl records and tape machines
- SAMPLER allows you to record and playback up to five (5) seconds of program material
- VOCODER allows the input signal to modulate another signal (usually a synthesizer sound), creating the familiar "talking synthesizer" effect
- VOICE CANCELER removes mono vocal parts from stereo recordings for "instant Karaoke"
- RESONATOR simulates and oscillating system that amplifies a specific frequency
Behringer FX Combinations Go to 11
Sometimes you want to add a little (or a lot) of color to your reverb and delay patches. The FX2000 allows you to layer modulation effects like chorus, flanger, pitch or tremolo with your reverb or delay selections.
FX Combinations include:
- Chorus & Reverb, Flanger & Reverb, Leslie & Reverb, Pitch & Reverb, Delay & Reverb, Tremolo & Reverb, Phaser & Reverb, Chorus & Delay, Flanger & Delay, Pitch & Delay, Tremolo & Delay
Enhanced User Editability
Logical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, make operating the FX2000 a breeze. You are free to edit up to seven parameters per preset, and then save them for future use in the 100 provided memory locations.
With its extremely powerful processing capability and versatile array of features, the FX2000 will become the busiest tool in your audio arsenal. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today and find out why more professional sound engineers are turning to the FX2000 as their primary FX processor - both in the studio and on the road.
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms - true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼'' TRS inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.