Audio Technica PRO41 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
Product Ref: 19230
Audio Technica PRO41 With Boom Mic Stand and CableDetails
This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source. This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a cable.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRO 41 utilizes a MagnaLock on/off switch. This specially designed switch operates silently and may be locked in the "on" position to prevent accidental turn-off during use. To lock, slide the switch up into the "on" position. Using a small flat-head screwdriver, rotate the small screw in the center of the switch 90 degrees (1/4 turn) counter-clockwise.
Never force the screw. When the screw slot position is horizontal ("across" the microphone body), the switch is locked. To unlock the switch, turn the screw 90 degrees clockwise until the screw slot position is again vertical (in line with the microphone body). Never try to turn the switch more than 90 degrees or 1/4 rotation. The switch may only be locked in the "on" position. Do not try to turn the screw when the switch is in the "off" position.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock on/off
- Weight: 10.7 oz (304 g)
- Dimensions: 7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.