Audio Technica MB3K Unidirectional Dynamic Mic
Product Ref: 15374
Audio Technica MB3K Unidirectional Dynamic MicDetails
The Midnight Blues Series standout performance microphone, the MB 3k dynamic vocal microphone has an extended frequency response specifically developed to capture lead, backup, and choral vocals.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Truly a standout in its class, the MB 3k is tuned to make an impact: high volumes come through without distortion - and even subtle nuances are clean and precise. Its Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure provides improved output and extremely fast transient response. Other features include Audio-Technica's MagnaLock silent switch, soft-touch finish, and gold-plated XLRM connector.
Standout performance microphone for lead, back-up and choral vocals Extended frequency response for optimal vocal reproduction Unidirectional dynamic element design Rugged all-metal construction Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector 5-year warranty Also available as: MB 3k/c with 15' cableTruly a standout in its class, the MB 3k is tuned to make an impact: high volumes come through without distortion - and even subtle nuances are clean and precise. Its Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure provides improved output and extremely fast transient response. Other features include Audio-Technica's MagnaLock silent switch, soft-touch finish, and gold-plated XLRM connector.
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock? on/off
- Weight: 12.1 oz (343 g)
- Dimensions: 7.56" (192 mm) long, 2.12" (53.8 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.