ART ProMIX 3 Channel Microphone Mixer
Product Ref: 7716
ART ProMIX 3 Channel Microphone MixerDetails
The ProMIX mixes three microphones into a transformer balanced output with a robust feature set. It has three XLR inputs (each with individually switchable phantom power), low cut switches and level control.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Throw in a 1/4" Aux/Headphone output along with an LED clip and power indicators and power switch and you're ready to go. From the novice to the professional, the ProMIX has the essentials for successful mixing in any environment.
3 low-impedance XLR mic channels
3 level controls
3 phantom power on/off DIP switches
A low-impedance transformer balanced XLR line output
Mono 1/4" phones/aux output
Clip LED (fires 3dB below the onset of clipping)
On/Off power switch, with LED
Phantom Power: 12V DC
Low Cut: -3dB @ 100 Hz
Input and Output Impedance: 600 ohms
Maximum Output Level: +14dB
Maximum Input Level: -14dB
Clip Headroom: 3dB
Maximum Gain: +60dB
Power: 12V DC (adapter included)
(optional 2 x 9V Battery Power)
Dimensions: 5.625 x 3.75 x 1.75 inches (143 x 92 x 45 mm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.