Waldorf Blofeld 49 Note Keyboard Synthesizer
Product Ref: 11974
Waldorf Blofeld 49 Note Keyboard SynthesizerDetails
Introducing the new Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard Synthesizer!
The little villain grows up! Not only on the outside did he gain weight, also his inner qualities have seen a remarkable step-up: besides the virtual-analog synth and the classic wavetables it now sports a whopping 60 megabytes of sample memory.
Click on the link below to download an MP3 demo
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Click on the link below to watch a tutorial video for the Waldorf Blofeld
Just imagine to add a vocal-like noise spectrum to a typical Wavetable pad, spice-up a virtual-analog solo sound with a strong attack sample or just process any other sample with the countless oscillator and filter modulations.
Play your sound creations on the high-quality keyboard with velocity and aftertouch. Pitchbend and modulation wheel are at your disposal and, as a matter of course, you can connect a sustain pedal.
All this is packaged in a sleek metal enclosure with a big graphic display, endless stainless steel rotaries and an internal power supply.
And although it comes for an unbeatable price tag, we add something very special.
- 60 MB Sample memory
- Virtual analog, Wavetable and sample-based Oscillators
- high-quality semi-weighted keyboard with 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch
- internal power supply (100-240V, 50-60Hz)
- pitchbend wheel
- modulation wheel
- sustain pedal connector
- Octave Up / Down buttons
- freely programmable button
- sturdy metal enclosure
- 7 endless stainless steel dials
- graphic display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED
- more than 1000 Sounds
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators
- All Q Oscillator models
- All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables
- 2 independent multi mode Filters per voice
- Filter FM
- 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves
- 3 fast LFOs per voice
- 4 fast Envelopes per voice
- powerful Arpeggiator
- freely programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound
- USB interface for MIDI In / Out
- uses standard USB MIDI Driver provided by host computer OS
- Windows ME minimum, Windows XP or newer recommended
- Mac OS X 10.2 minimum, Mac OS X 10.3 or newer recommended
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 30 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.