Roland V-1HD Portable Compact HD Video Switcher
Roland V-1HD Portable Compact HD Video SwitcherDetails
The Roland V-1HD HD Video Switcher is so compact and portable that is can be taken anywhere, providing you with the ability to connect a range of HDMI video sources and switch between them with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-fader. The V-1HD supports professional compositing effects and keying, perfect for graphic inserts, titling or even ''green screen'' broadcasts.
Product Ref: 70639View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.64 per month Finance from £22.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Convenient and Powerful Switching
The V-1HD features large back-lit buttons which ensure intuitive video switching even in low light conditions; Red lit buttons indicate the current source being played, while green lit buttons indicate the video that will be played on the next transition. The Transformer button allows you to instantly switch the video or apply effects, while three transition selection buttons ensure quick changes of mixing style to match style changes within your performance or broadcast.
The Roland V-1HD delivers compositing effects, compositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function, perfect for supporting presentations and performances. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key, which allow you to create professional broadcasts using green screen background or overlaying computer generated titles on top of video sources. Simply use knob A and knob B to apply and adjust effects to the A bus and B bus respectively. This innovative video switcher includes nine types of filter effects including silhouette, colourpass, negative and findedge.
Equipped with a 12-channel digital audio mixer, the V-1HD provides you with the ability to mix four stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the stereo line level input or microphone input. Every channel features a delay function which ensures both audio and video is synchronized together, while the audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video. Additionally, the reverb and mastering functions are ideal for adjusting the overall sound quality and volume. The final audio mix is then both embedded in the HDMI output along with the video signal, and also outputted to the stereo audio jacks for use with a PA system or recording on an external device.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smartphones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Easy to use interface
- Two Effect knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Hardware controls
- Two HDMI outputs
- Remote controllable via optional USB or MIDI connection (Sold Seperately)
- Video Processing: 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- Input Connectors: HDMI Input 1-4 (HPCP Supported)
- Output Connectors: HDMI Output: Type A / HDMI Preview: Type A (HDCP Supported)
- Input Formats:
- HDMI: 720/59.94p, 720/50p
- HDMI: 1080/59.94l, 1080/50l, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- Output Formats:
- HDMI: 720/59.94p, 720/50p
- HDMI: 1080/59.94l, 1080/50l
- HDMI: 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- Video Effects:
- Transition: Cut, Mix (Dissolve/Fam/Nam/Mosaic), Wipe (30 Types), Transformer (11 Types)
- Effects: Negative, Emboss, Colourize, Colourpass, Posterize, Silhouette, Monocolour, Findedge, Flip, Wh-Lumikey, Bk-Lumikey, Gr-Chromakey, Bl-Chromakey, Split H-Stretch, Split H-Center, Split V-Stretch, Split V-Center
- Audio Processing: 24-bit/48kHz Sampling Rate
- Input Connectors:
- Digital: HDMI Input 1-4 (x4)
- Analog: Audio Input (RCA), Mic (Stereo Mini Jack)
- Output Connectors:
- Digital: HDMI Output, HDMI Preview
- Analog: Audio Out (RCA), Headphones (Stereo Mini Jack)
- Input Level:
- Audio In: -10dbu (Max. +8dBu)
- Mic: -41dBu - -13dBu (Max. -1dBu)
- Input Impedance:
- Audio In: 15k?
- Mic: 10k?
- Output Level:
- Audio Out: -10dBu (Max. +8dBu)
- Headphones: 72mW + 72mW (32?)
- Output Impedance:
- Audio Out: 1k?
- Headphones: 10?
- Audio Effects: EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering Effect
- Other Connectors: USB Type B and MIDI In, Out/Thru
- Other Functions:
- Memory (8 Types)
- Freeze (Input Video Captured)
- BPM Sync (Auto Transition Synchronized to Tempo)
- Output Fade (Black/White)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions: 313mm x 102mm x 59mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1.2kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.