Roland HP504 Digital Piano Package, Contemporary Black
Roland HP504 Digital Piano Package, Contemporary BlackDetails
The Roland HP504 Digital Piano offers a comprehensive range of features to the advanced pianist. Designed for the home environment, the HP504 has a full backrest and stunning aesthetics that turn heads for all the right reasons. The SuperNATURAL sound technology produces rich and organic tones with exceptional detail. The PHA-4 Premium keyboard has a comfortable feel that allows musicians to achieve an expressive response. The HP504?s Note Voicing can be utilised to adapt the sound to your exact requirements. The HP504 is ideal for the modern musician wanting a piano to last a lifetime. This pack also includes a Gear4music bench and a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones.
Please Note: The stool included in this package may vary slightly in its design from the image shown subject to availability.
Special Offer: Roland GP, HP or LX instruments purchased between the 1st February 2017 and 31st July 2017 include a free 3 month subscription to Sheet Music Direct PASS for your smartphone, computer or tablet.
Product Ref: 81999View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.83 per month Finance from £40.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Sheet Music Direct PASS Offer
Following the purchase of this Roland Piano, you’ll also receive a free three month subscription to Sheet Music Direct PASS. This subscription service offers over 50,000 online music sheet titles, plus half price downloads for offline use or to print. The Sheet Music Direct PASS is available for your computer, smartphone or tablet.
How to claim
Roland Authentic Grand Acoustic Sound
With the Roland HP504 Digital Piano you get Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine that delivers the rich tones of an authentic acoustic grand. This has been enhanced even further for the HP-504 with the Dynamic Harmonic feature for fortissimo playing, providing a unique tonal character and powerful sound. New Individual Note Voicing lets you customise the sound of each note adjusting pitch, volume and character.
Premium Touch Sensitive Keyboard
This authentic sound is complemented by the natural touch of the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel boasting the latest in touch sensitive technology. This allows the player to fully utilise the SuperNATURAL Piano's rich tonal variations and natural dynamics. The piano has a large onboard song library covering piano classics, as well as popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge (only available in the UK).
Dimensions (Including Music Rest and Piano Stand)
- Width: 1387mm
- Height: 1040mm
- Depth: 429mm
- Weight: 51.5kg
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Temperament: 8 Types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Grand Piano: 14
- Upright Piano: 5
- E. Piano: 10
- Other: 321
- Abience: 10 Levels
- Brilliance: 21 Levels
- Damper Resonance: 10 Levels
- String Resonance: 10 Levels
- Key off Resonance: 10 Levels
- Cabinet Resonance: 10 Levels
- Dynamic Harmonic: 10 Levels
- Soundboard Behaviour: 10 Levels
- Organ Effects: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast)
- Tempo: Quarter Note= 10 - 500
- Volume: 11 Levels
- Parts: 3
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: Approximately 30,000 Notes
- Resolution: 120 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of song, Playback Speed, All Songs Play, Song Balance, AB Repeat, Center Cancel
- Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Recorder: Keyboard, SMF Data
- Playback Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125
- Internal Memory
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Songs: Maximum of 99
- Depth: 429mm
- External Memory
- Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files, Roland Original Format, Audio Wav File
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files, Audio WAV File
- Display: 16 Segments x 4 and 8 Characters LCD
- Language: English, Japanese
- Music Rest: 3 Level Tilt Adjustment
- Keyboard Lid: Slide Type
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Rated Power Output: 12W
- Volume Level (SPL): 106dB
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm x 2
- Average Power Consumption: 8W
- Included: Owner’s Manual Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook, Screw Set
For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.