Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary Black
Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary BlackDetails
Roland's HP-504 Digital Piano is the most affordable piano in Roland's HP range. The Note Voicing feature allows you to tailor each note to your own requirement. The HP-504 has a classic, smart design. The USB slots allow connection to iOS apps on your Apple device for enhanced learning. The HP-504 is the ideal digital piano for your home thanks to a smart look, great sound and many features.
Product Ref: 42858View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.86 per month Finance from £37.86 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland Authentic Grand Acoustic Sound
With the Roland HP504 Digital Piano you get Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine that delivers the rich tones of an authentic acoustic grand. This has been enhanced even further for the HP-504 with the Dynamic Harmonic feature for fortissimo playing, providing a unique tonal character and powerful sound. New Individual Note Voicing lets you customise the sound of each note adjusting pitch, volume and character.
Premium Touch Sensitive Keyboard
This authentic sound is complemented by the natural touch of the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel boasting the latest in touch sensitive technology. This allows the player to fully utilise the SuperNATURAL Piano's rich tonal variations and natural dynamics. The piano has a large onboard song library covering piano classics, as well as popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
Intuitive Practice Features
The reasonable price tag makes this piano ideal for students. For newer players, silent practice using headphones is an often used feature of a digital piano but you often have to sacrifice sound quality for convenience. With the Roland HP504 you don't have to compromise. The Headphones 3D Ambience effect means you'll hear the same great sound from this Roland piano whether you're using headphones or not.
Extra Features for Regular Play
As with all digital pianos, the Roland HP504 is a reliable and convenient instrument that never needs tuning. It also features a built in recorder so you can record your performances as MIDI or audio files and listen back to make improvements (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording). Connect a USB key containing your favourite tunes and you can listen to them using the piano's speakers and even play along on top. Other convenient features for daily playing include independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function and an adjustable music rest
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault. Roland believe that a lot can happen in 10 years, but your piano’s quality should remain at its optimum. For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
Dimensions (Including Music Rest and Piano Stand)
- Width: 1387mm
- Height: 1040mm
- Depth: 429mm
- Weight: 51.5kg
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Temperament: 8 Types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Grand Piano: 14
- Upright Piano: 5
- E. Piano: 10
- Other: 321
- Abience: 10 Levels
- Brilliance: 21 Levels
- Damper Resonance: 10 Levels
- String Resonance: 10 Levels
- Key off Resonance: 10 Levels
- Cabinet Resonance: 10 Levels
- Dynamic Harmonic: 10 Levels
- Soundboard Behaviour: 10 Levels
- Organ Effects: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast)
- Tempo: Quarter Note= 10 - 500
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 11 Levels
- Parts: 3
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: Approximately 30,000 Notes
- Resolution: 120 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of song, Playback Speed, All Songs Play, Song Balance, AB Repeat, Center Cancel
- Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Recorder: Keyboard, SMF Data
- Playback Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125
- Internal Memory
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Songs: Maximum of 99
- Depth: 429mm
- External Memory
- Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files, Roland Original Format, Audio Wav File
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files, Audio WAV File
- Display: 16 Segments x 4 and 8 Characters LCD
- Language: English, Japanese
- Music Rest: 3 Level Tilt Adjustment
- Keyboard Lid: Slide Type
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Rated Power Output: 12W
- Volume Level (SPL): 106dB
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm x 2
- Average Power Consumption: 8W
- Included: Owner’s Manual Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook, Screw Set
- Accessories (Not Included): Headphones, USB Flash Memory, Wireless USB Adaptor, Audio Cable, USB Cable
For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.