Roland A-49 MIDI Controller Keyboard, White
Roland A-49 MIDI Controller Keyboard, WhiteDetails
A highly portable and connective MIDI keyboard controller that doesn't compromise on professional-standard playability.
Product Ref: 29793View Full Description
Spend another £105.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Great keys, great controls
The A-49's full-size keys are rounded to provide playing comfort, and are velocity sensitive which allows for a smoother glissandi. Low mechanical noise enhances the professional quality of the A-49, and its range of controllers are user-assignable to give variety to each of your performances. Waving your hands over the D-BEAM adds colour and excitment, as can utilizing Roland's SuperNATURAL sound module, the INTEGRA-7.
At 2.5kg, and with a slimline design, the A-49 was developed for mobile use and is a great addition to any musician's touring equipment. To add to its convenience, the A-49's power supply comes from your computer's USB port, so you can connect-and-control straight away.
Make music with your PC
When connected to your computer, whether it's a Mac or a PC, you can utilise the dedicated Octave and Transpose buttons, and access additional settings using the A49's Function button. The LED indicators give you visual feedback whilst you experiment and create. All the controls are intelligently arranged and easily accessible to make your workflow fast and fluid.
With Cakewalk SONAR LE software (for Windows) included, you really are all set to make amazing sounds on this versatile keyboard controller. The A-49 can be partnered with the iPad, providing a clear, clutter-free playing surface that smaller MIDI keyboards can't provide.
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity)
- Controllers: Buttons: S1, S2 (Assignable), Knobs: C1, C2 (Assignable), Hold foot pedal, Expression foot pedal, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, D-BEAM Controller
- Buttons: Function button, SuperNATURAL button, Octave +/- button, Transpose button
- Display: Power Indicator LED, Octave Indicator LED
- Connectors: Hold Pedal jack, Expression Pedal jack, MIDI OUT connector, USB port (USB Type B)
- Interface: USB
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB port
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, A-49 CD-ROM, USB Cable, SONAR LE DVD-ROM (Windows), SONAR LE installation guide (Windows)
- Width: 836 mm
- Depth: 182 mm
- Height: 84 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.