Peavey KB3 50w Keyboard Amp
Product Ref: 25345
Peavey KB3 50w Keyboard AmpDetails
Necessity isn't always the mother of invention - sometimes convenience is the mother of them all. For the KB Series Peavey packed plenty of both, along with the reliability and power that have become their trademark, into five essential multi-purpose amplifiers. If Peavey only wanted to design the industry's best keyboard amps, then they could have stopped with incredibly clean, powerful sound. But then they thought about all the cool things you could do with a multi-channel keyboard sound system, like adding a vocal mic, stereo effects, guitar and bass, plus all of your backing tracks, samplers, MP3 players and other gadgetry.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basically self-contained, compact sound systems, the KB series amps are perfect for voice, keyboards, acoustic and electric guitar, drum machines and backing machines.
- Extension cab capability extends power rating out to 80 watts
- 4 separate channels
- Channels 1 & 2 have 2 band EQ
- Channel 3 has 3 band EQ
- Channels 1 & 2 have 1/4" inputs
- Channel 3 features XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Channel 4 features 1/4" monitor input with level control
- Headphone out with level control
- 12 inch speaker with tweeter
- Effects send/return
- Balanced XLR main out
- 60 watts of clean Peavey power
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.